Can I Borrow A Cup of Adventure? (OOC)

Edge: 26

Thirty Robot Mimes: 20

Wander: 18

Erin-Prime: 16

Midnight: 7

Mark Inspires, giving all his allies +5. (Hey, it's what he does best.)

Fifteen of the mimes (wave A) reach the observation deck. (They're minions, don't worry).

They attack the happiest, flashiest-looking guy around: Mark. I'll say they're not currently using their combat array, since they don't know what kind of a fight they're in yet!

10 hit, including multiple crits

Saves vs. the crits:

Mark is bruised

Saves vs. the non-crits:

1 Fine

2 Fine

3 Bruisedx2

4 Fine

5 Bruisedx3

6 Bruisedx4 and dazed

7 Fine

8 Fine

Okay, Mark is Bruisedx4 and dazed and surrounded by angry mimes!

Wander is up.

Wander will start by attacking the mime nearest Erin Prime, whichever one it is. She is inspired, so that's a +5 to the bat attack.

Not bad, a 28. DC 25 toughness save, Takedown Attack 2.

I have been informed that Wander could take this wave out, but she is only going to take out the half of the group nearer to her because for her move action she is going to grab Erin Prime and get her to safety the fastest way she knows how, by using Extra Effort to surge and jump out of the building and away. Slow fall should land them on the ground several hundred feet away from the base of the tower.

I'm going to pay off the fatigue from the surge with the HP I got from AA simultaneously invoking all of Erin's complications.

Midnight II

Free Action: Arrange Gadgets:

Snare 12 (Extras: Area [General, Cone], Flaws: Action [Full Action], Limited [Metal], Power Feats: Progression 4 [Area]) [16PP] (magnetize the Eiffel Tower!)

Super-Movement 3 (Slow Fall, Wall-Crawling 2 [Limited to Metal]) [4PP] (magnetic boots)

Extra Effort: Surge for Standard Action.

Standard Action: Charge, Escrima Sticks: Power Attack 5, Inspire 5, Charge. (1d20+16=32)

Okay, so: DC 22 Reflex save for all the robot mimes against the Snare, then Trevor makes a bee-line for the nearest mime and/or one of them that's bound and helpless. DC 28, 30 if they're helpless. He does have Takedown Attack 2, let me if that comes up.

Looks convincing.

Let's see.

1d20+9=18, 1d20+9=12, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=19, 1d20+9=22, 1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=29, 1d20+9=14, 1d20+9=26, 1d20+9=16, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=13, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=24, 1d20+9=29, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=21, 1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=24, 1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=22

Pass on 22 or higher: 1111111111: 10

Entangled on 17 or higher: 1111: 4

Helpless 16 or lower: 111111111: 9

All right, I'll say Trevor takes out all the robots still on the gallery and some in the second wave: all the entangled or helpless ones are down, leaving 10 robots left in the fight.

Edge: -2 HP

Mark spends an HP to cancel his dazed state.

He spends his move action walking to the edge of the hole and looking down at the remaining robots.

He then stunts the following effect:

Damage 13 (Extras: Selective, Targeted Area [shapeable]) (PFs: Progression 2 [13 25 foot cubes]) [41/41], giving him range enough to hit the whole face of the tower.

and misses!

But that's why Mark's an HP font.

30 with the HP

Tou vs 28:

None of the mimes can make that, so they all blow up.

Mimes:

On the mimes turn, their maker appears. He's using the stats for Thing Kong here, with an INT of 20.

He uproots a tree and chucks it at Mark.

A miss! Supermime's to-hit is currently 11.

Wander is up.

Wander is going to go ahead and do a full Power Attack on MegaMime, nothing terribly fancy, just using the bat. For her move action, she will use Move-By action to rush up to the mime, then Move-By to race away in a direction away from Erin Prime and most of the civilians, towards whatever that big water feature near the tower is.

1d20+5=CRITICAL HIT! 25 Yaaaaaaaaay! I believe that is a DC 35 toughness save.

Mark is currently down 4 HP (with three remaining)

He teleports down to ground level so he can attack the giant mime robot. (fluffing it as 'jumping out and then teleporting')

He blasts it. And actually manages to miss!

Wow, I'll spend an HP on that.

That hits automatically. 18

All right, the giant mime is bruised, staggered and dazed. I'll fiat away his dazed (giving Mark an HP back).

He attacks Mark (I'll say Mark doesn't have concealment from him, since I described him as physically touching him)

Wander is up.