The Date (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved that part. When Giles popped in and absolutely leveled Willow, I had to fight not to yell out "Oh, snap! You got knocked the #$^% out, witch!" :D

(I was with my then-GF at the time. Of course, she then cut in with, "Daaaamn, the witch got b!+$# slappped!" I nearly died laughing. :rotfl: )

Oh, you girl's are in all kids of trouble now. Ren honey, you are now truly made of awesome. :D

...and that made me laugh out loud. Thanks, Heritage. :)

I loved that part. When Giles popped in and absolutely leveled Willow, I had to fight not to yell out "Oh, snap! You got knocked the #$^% out, witch!" :D

(I was with my then-GF at the time. Of course, she then cut in with, "Daaaamn, the witch got b!+$# slappped!" I nearly died laughing. :rotfl: ):)

Agred, one of the great moments in Buffy history, that and the way Giles laughed his head off when Buffy told him all the craziness that had happened while he was gone :D

...and that made me laugh out loud. Thanks, Heritage. :)

You're welcome, and thanks for letting me see the numerous spelling errors in that sentance! Off to fix it right now :P

Okay, Nanowire just used All-Out attack at the full +5, which hits a 21 defense. If we're doing Knockback, that's 5000 feet Pixie is flying backwards. :shock:

(And that's if you don't add in the fact that she's smaller and lighter now.)

Anyway, she got hit with a +12 damage effect, which is a DC 27 toughness save. Nanowire's defense is now 13 due to the all-out attack, though.

Okay, Nanowire just used All-Out attack at the full +5, which hits a 21 defense. If we're doing Knockback, that's 5000 feet Pixie is flying backwards. :shock:

(And that's if you don't add in the fact that she's smaller and lighter now.)

Anyway, she got hit with a +12 damage effect, which is a DC 27 toughness save. Nanowire's defense is now 13 due to the all-out attack, though.

Haha! No room for subtlety, eh? Love it.

You're up, Heritage :)

• 3 weeks later...

No argument here, but how would you like to move it on somewhere else? Something having to do with visiting privileges, perhaps? :)

She told you where she lives, dude, and says she'd like to see you ten times a day; do you need an engraved invitation? ;)

Yeah, of course, now Ren thinks she's too clingy. ;)

I meant more about if we should start out a new thread, or what. He could totally start out this one being attacked by Drawbridge and Plaque when he tries to come in through the window. (I figure Mafia, despite his moniker, is actually quite nice.) But if that's not what you wanted, just let me know. All we need is a direction in which to go once we begin.

Maybe we should just wrap this up and move the rest to PM's?

Yeah, of course, now Ren thinks she's too clingy. ;)

Certainly the understandable male reaction! She hasn't had anyone for a while and she's fallen hard for Ren, so she's still caught up in the initial heady glow phase.

I meant more about if we should start out a new thread, or what. He could totally start out this one being attacked by Drawbridge and Plaque when he tries to come in through the window. (I figure Mafia, despite his moniker, is actually quite nice.) But if that's not what you wanted, just let me know. All we need is a direction in which to go once we begin.

Maybe we should just wrap this up and move the rest to PM's?

Well he can come visit her in the Grim's Faerie Tale thread (though the timeline would be kinda screwy), or we can start something new, and yeah, we should just switch to PMs from this point on. ;)

• 2 weeks later...