The Date (OOC)

Barnum

Well, since I don't want to put Heritage out, I'll go on with another attack.

Okay, ew. :shock:

But it did hit, and a +12 damage effect is good enough to knock her back. (12 - 5(for impervious toughness) - 2(for regular toughness) = 5, which is twenty five feet of knockback on the chart.) Now, I'm not sure how her Reflective toughness works here, since the description says only damage stopped by impervious toughness gets reflected, and since my attack is Penetrating, the impervious went away. However you want to handle it is alright with me, though.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, yes, gross, but great!

Anyways, The Crush has gone with her area drain Wisdom attack. Grim obviously isn't affected, but Nano can make a reflex save (DC 18) to half it's effect.

I thought a general area effect made more sense than a targeted one, because you can always shield your eyes and whatnot.

Hehe, yes, gross, but great!

Anyways, The Crush has gone with her area drain Wisdom attack. Grim obviously isn't affected, but Nano can make a reflex save (DC 18) to half it's effect.

I thought a general area effect made more sense than a targeted one, because you can always shield your eyes and whatnot.

Ow. Technically, Pseudo is neither male nor female. He just tends to take male forms. The Crush actually affects gay men as easily as straight ones. It's not quite the same as how Attractive works (because they're clear that she doesn't affect the bisexual Pixie with her powers, even if Pixie acts like it).

Ow. Technically, Pseudo is neither male nor female. He just tends to take male forms. The Crush actually affects gay men as easily as straight ones. It's not quite the same as how Attractive works (because they're clear that she doesn't affect the bisexual Pixie with her powers, even if Pixie acts like it).

Grim isn't actually very serious in this statement; she has always assumed Pseudo was male because he is referred to as 'he' (as you yourself did above), and she has no idea how Crush's powers work. In fact, I don't think she even realizes that she's using a power per se; what Grim's trying to say is 'your charms don't work on me' in a jocular fashion, and she will make it very clear once she gets outside in the cafe that she is not Pseudo. Basically she's messing with The Crush's head and has no intention of spreading false rumors about one of the Freedom League.

edit: If I should change this for any reason, let me know.

Grim isn't actually very serious in this statement; she has always assumed Pseudo was male because he is referred to as 'he' (as you yourself did above), and she has no idea how Crush's powers work. In fact, I don't think she even realizes that she's using a power per se; what Grim's trying to say is 'your charms don't work on me' in a jocular fashion, and she will make it very clear once she gets outside in the cafe that she is not Pseudo. Basically she's messing with The Crush's head and has no intention of spreading false rumors about one of the Freedom League.

edit: If I should change this for any reason, let me know.

You're up, Heritage! :)

And I've posted! Let me know if I need to roll Bluff or anything else to sell this load a hooey. Originally I used the red font for Pseudo, but I'm experimenting with it as the official font of Grim Incognito, but only for short periods of time; if she's undercover fort a whole thread I'll just keep it white. Feedback on this use of color would be appreciated.

You're up, Heritage! :)

And I've posted! Let me know if I need to roll Bluff or anything else to sell this load a hooey. Originally I used the red font for Pseudo, but I'm experimenting with it as the official font of Grim Incognito, but only for short periods of time; if she's undercover fort a whole thread I'll just keep it white. Feedback on this use of color would be appreciated.

Colour looks fine to me! :)

There are some who like using colour for all of their dialogue.

I do have two questions for you:

Firstly, how does Grim know the ladies name is Wendy?

and secondly, can you give me a notice check as you walk down the hallway?

:)

As to your first question, she heard Jawbreaker use it when Grim first appeared as Pseudo, but technically she doesn't know who Wendy is, it's just part of her cover; hopefully Wendy will reveal herself, but Grim might not get it right if someone else speaks first

As for the roll, it will have to wait until after work, as I can't use the dice roller here (it be blocked, mon).

Edit: got a 17 on my Notice check.

Colour looks fine to me! :)

There are some who like using colour for all of their dialogue.

I do have two questions for you:

Firstly, how does Grim know the ladies name is Wendy?

and secondly, can you give me a notice check as you walk down the hallway?

:)

As to your first question, she heard Jawbreaker use it when Grim first appeared as Pseudo, but technically she doesn't know who Wendy is, it's just part of her cover; hopefully Wendy will reveal herself, but Grim might not get it right if someone else speaks first

As for the roll, it will have to wait until after work, as I can't use the dice roller here (it be blocked, mon).

Edit: got a 17 on my Notice check.

Np, Cos. Real life gets in the way. Believe me, I sympathize.

Now, back to what matters! :) Could Ren make it to the kitchen in a single move, or at least get close? It's not important for him to take a door; he could dive over the burners of a stove for all they're likely to harm him. He just needs to get to a place with a lot of machinery, and that seems to be the likeliest area.

Yeah, absolutely - he's about 20 feet down the hall, so he could easily make it into the kitchen with about 10 feet to spare. You could easily make the stove just inside the kitchen (on the left) with two movement actions. The door is one of those swinging ones without a handle or anything.