Hot and Cold (OOC)

Weaver and Fleur,

You both notice that Rayford's computer is the only one with a webcam on its desk, specifically one with a glowing red lens that doesn't look like anything else in the office. The computers here aren't particularly sophisticated, none of them have any kind of additional appliances but this one. Weaver, since you had the highest score, when you pass your hand in front of the lens you distinctly feel heat.

Supercape,

You have bad Notice, but good super-senses; there's a significant source of electromagnetic radiation, especially radio signals, coming from Rayford's computer, and on closer inspection it turns out it's the 'webcam' on top.

Right deleted the post with SUpercape in.

AA: Back to the Notice roll, probably fairest I use the initial Roll +12 for Rene giving 15. I don't know if that changes the result, but seeing as others have spotted it I will post IC saying Rene's relative ignorance of technology and his poor eyesight means he is lost anyway!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I understood correctly and the girl is laying on some sort of mattress instead of a steel slab, there's two ways what I am about to stunt could work. Both do the same thing.

1) I use my regular Move Object power on the fabric surrounding the girl and position it so that it shields her, then I Stunt the following power:

Boost Toughness 15 (Extra: Ranged, Impervious; Flaw: Limited to cloth; PF: Indirect 2)

2) I can do the same by stunting Create Objects(Extra: Impervious; PF: Indirect 2) to simulate the empowered cloth shield I'm making with the stuffing.

Indirect 2 should be able to get past the glass even for non-perception powers, right?