Paris by Moonlight (OOC)

Supercape

Well I am not sure if they would fall for that, but I will give an HP as a GM Fiat and say they are immune to Intimidate.

King of Suits - 4 Hero Points - Uninjured

And an Initiative Roll please!

Animated Statues 1d20+0=12

They are about 20 feet away.

My on the Cuff Build for Demonically Infused Statues

Demonically Animated Statues! PL 8

STR 30 DEX 10 CON - INT - WIS - CHA -

Toughness +10 (+5 Impervious) Fort - Reflex 0 Will -

Attack +4 Defence +4

Skills None

Feats None

Powers:

Superstrength 2

Immovability 4 (Extras: Unstoppable)

Immunity: Fort Saves

Immunity: Physical and Energy Damage (All, Limited to halving DC)

The Statues also carry various weapons, WHich are Strike 2 Mighty

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well. First thing to do is to get the Bound J-U D out of(immediate) danger. Shooting the Grapple Gun(Free Action?) at him to get a hold, then pushing him off(Move Action?) the edge and using its Slow Fall power to get him safely to the ground(Standard Action?). Does that scan?

Okay, Dazed means Marcy can't take any actions, so I suppose I'll use a HP to remove the condition, and then try out a Snare(from the Equipment list) on the Spear Statue.

Attack roll: 16

REF save is DC14, should that hit.

Move Action to get to one of the sides that is Statue-free. Free Action to toss a Razor Card down to Frederick, and to tell him to call the address of Marcel's house.

Ill give Marceau a 100 foot head start.

He runs (10mph) at the same speed as the Statues are moving all out (5mph base) - but they can keep this up indefinately as they are immune to fort saves.

Marcaue move action: 60 feet (240 feet for accelerated)

Statue move action: 30 feet (120 feet for accelerated)

Ok, well every round you are at full pelt you get another 120 feet distance.

Lets say Marcels house is a, for the sake of argument, 12,000 feet away. So thats 50 rounds at full pace.

Now obviously I dont want to do 50 rounds of running, but it would be helpful to know what distance Marceaux makes and how much time he has?

Statues cannot catch you up at this point, unless you exhaust yourself completely.

Would you mind making the rolls for how long you can keep up accelerated pace? Each round you do, is 120 feet extra distance.

I think that makes it 26 turns - 18 round fro your CON, and then you made 8 fort saves.

Thats works out to 3840 feet.

Statues have moved half of that, or 1920 feet.

So, adding in the 100 foot base advantage, lets say that KoS has a 2000 foot lead on the statues.

As they move 120/round accelerated pace, that would be just under 20 rounds to catch up when you reach the final destination (about 2 minutes).

Can you confirm this - and is KoS still running at an accelerated (but not all out) pace? (which is the same speed at statues at All Out) or is he stopping to face the statues?

Confirmed.

Going to(if I may) climb up onto one of the nearby roofs and wait in hiding for the possessed statues, then throw a boomerang at the one with the Spear to get its attention. After which I will swing with the Grapple Gun over to the other side of the street.