The Arena (OOC)

CollateralKid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think my schedule has clamed down a little so if you are intersted in a small encounter/story arc, it would help me set up some stuff for a larger story arc I'm planning on doing later. Just let me know when I appraoch you in the main thread.

I'm about to set up a little villain adventure. :twisted:

I'll be giving the details IC. But if you want to hear the details, just post yourself in the main thread arriving at Mr. Yamaguchi's table shortly after the other two. You would have been given a message to meet at the Arena for a possible job.

Right now, I believe I can handle about four or five players for the Yamaguchi job.

So far these are the people that I have approached.

Ironhide

Ronin

Badb

Exile has expressed interest in joining. Sugarrush, which character are you willing to pull in for the job?

I think Grim will soon appear here, in her new guise as Leonard 'Lenny the Lifter" Stein, a superpowered street punk and booster just in from Atlantic City; she's looking to create a rep for herself (or more properly 'himself') in an attempt to get closer to Heironymous King.

I think Grim will soon appear here, in her new guise as Leonard 'Lenny the Lifter" Stein, a superpowered street punk and booster just in from Atlantic City; she's looking to create a rep for herself (or more properly 'himself') in an attempt to get closer to Heironymous King.

Looks interesting, but unfortunately, it seems that I have my five for Yamaguchi's job.

Ironhide

Ronin

Badb

Exile

Void

I'll be setting up the thread in the next few days though. You'll hear the information in the Arena IC thread before WE move to the other thread though. I just want one last check to see who's with the adventure before starting things off.