The Arena (OOC)

CollateralKid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to having a mole in the group. It would have been fairly interesting to have heroes pop up to the jobs because Imposter had dropped hints and clues to them. Oh well, even as avillian it should be fun.

Thanks Heridfel! Do you want to make a floor plan for the musuem or use the basic one I got off the web?

That's cool.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to having a mole in the group. It would have been fairly interesting to have heroes pop up to the jobs because Imposter had dropped hints and clues to them. Oh well, even as avillian it should be fun.

Thanks Heridfel! Do you want to make a floor plan for the musuem or use the basic one I got off the web?

My last post was designed to 'edit out' any explanation of the heist, so we can 'cut to' a later point and assume Red knows as much as the others ;)

Well I really hate doing that. It doesn't take much to write a quick summary to keep it clear what people know and don't know. I'll put up a summary for it now so that there is no misunderstandings. :)

My last post was designed to 'edit out' any explanation of the heist, so we can 'cut to' a later point and assume Red knows as much as the others ;)

Well I really hate doing that. It doesn't take much to write a quick summary to keep it clear what people know and don't know. I'll put up a summary for it now so that there is no misunderstandings. :)

That's fine, just giving you the option; the summary does work better.

That's fine, just giving you the option; the summary does work better.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're interested and after you guys are finished with your sparring, I may have a small game for you to play in. Kind of the new status and all. :D

Right now, work's got me fairly busy and I've slowed down a lot but hopefully, In April, things should be getting back to normal. Let me know if you're interested.

linking rolls is fairly easy with the Castle. They have a link for forums that you simply click and then "paste" into the post.

So click the BBCode link which copies it to your clipboard. Then in your post, copy your clipboard to the post. It would look like this below. (I removed the first bracket so that you can see the coding.)

url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1535772/]1d20+12=17

Then you simply need to change the information between the two different brackets with your flavor text.

url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1535772/]Initiative

The final product, when you hit preview should show only the flavor text.

Initiative

Hope that helps you out.