The Arena (OOC)

CollateralKid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i want our characters to sit down and plan this out IC so i can make use of my Master Plan feat for us later.

I agree completely. What I envision is this.

1) First find a ref to run the job. [i downloaded a museum floorplan that we could use for the location or ask a ref to make something up.]

2)Set up a thread of us checking out the museum.

3) Set up a thread at Collateral's Base making our plan on the information we gathered.

4) Return to the museum thread and doing the deed.

Question is, do we want to invite heroes to the thread? Are we going to have the thread succeed regardless of dice roll?

I'm of a mind to have this capper succeed without too much problems to let our partnership grow. Having a group of PC heroes would be interesting, but not needed. NPC heroes or simply museum security should be more than enough.

Hey i want our characters to sit down and plan this out IC so i can make use of my Master Plan feat for us later.

I agree completely. What I envision is this.

1) First find a ref to run the job. [i downloaded a museum floorplan that we could use for the location or ask a ref to make something up.]

2)Set up a thread of us checking out the museum.

3) Set up a thread at Collateral's Base making our plan on the information we gathered.

4) Return to the museum thread and doing the deed.

Question is, do we want to invite heroes to the thread? Are we going to have the thread succeed regardless of dice roll?

I'm of a mind to have this capper succeed without too much problems to let our partnership grow. Having a group of PC heroes would be interesting, but not needed. NPC heroes or simply museum security should be more than enough.