Distant Thunder (OOC)

shazam

Unfortunately, information on Valkyrie isn't nearly as complete as some of the other heroes of Freedom City - not owing to any kind of secrecy, it seems, but more because of the fact that Valkyrie seems to be a fairly new hero, appearing only at the end of last year. Her powers seem to be fairly standard - strength and flight - and there is one photograph showing her moving through the floor without breaking it.

Who she is and where she hangs out is a little harder. On thing Fred does stumble across is the first page to a comic about Valkyrie, released by Millenium Comics, in the metro area. The resourse looks old and outdated, last visited mid-way through last year.

Is this what you were looking for? Let me know what you think and we'll go from there :)

Unfortunately, information on Valkyrie isn't nearly as complete as some of the other heroes of Freedom City - not owing to any kind of secrecy, it seems, but more because of the fact that Valkyrie seems to be a fairly new hero, appearing only at the end of last year. Her powers seem to be fairly standard - strength and flight - and there is one photograph showing her moving through the floor without breaking it.

Who she is and where she hangs out is a little harder. On thing Fred does stumble across is the first page to a comic about Valkyrie, released by Millenium Comics, in the metro area. The resourse looks old and outdated, last visited mid-way through last year.

Is this what you were looking for? Let me know what you think and we'll go from there :)

The hunt for the new Valkyrie begins :D

Captain Wonder isn't planning on any combat presently. =D I suppose if we wanted to stretch this far enough out, we could have his search end with: "Her? Oh, she's coming back from the Moon right about now..." But I leave the timeline there up to you. :)

The hunt for the new Valkyrie begins :D

Captain Wonder isn't planning on any combat presently. =D I suppose if we wanted to stretch this far enough out, we could have his search end with: "Her? Oh, she's coming back from the Moon right about now..." But I leave the timeline there up to you. :)

The fluid nature of the board allows us to have Valkyrie on Earth and in outer space - that said, we'll see how things are looking a little further on in regards to whether you'd like a meeting or not :)

Well, we'll have to see how that goes. In the meantime, I'm curious to see how a superhero actually showing up at Milennium Comics goes. "Just tell me you didn't bring back Quirk!"

The fluid nature of the board allows us to have Valkyrie on Earth and in outer space - that said, we'll see how things are looking a little further on in regards to whether you'd like a meeting or not :)

Well, we'll have to see how that goes. In the meantime, I'm curious to see how a superhero actually showing up at Milennium Comics goes. "Just tell me you didn't bring back Quirk!"

• 2 weeks later...