Have A Cigar!(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that we've essentially established we're all on the same side here, Quarrel's gonna go ahead and begin "Operation Ruin The Mobsters' Night By Crashing Their Party With Extreme Gusto." Rolls right off the tongue!

Anyway, making simple hand gestures to convey Quarrel's basic strategy of "You goo punch them in the face, I've got you covered," since he's a take-charge kinda fella. If necessary, I guess that'd be some kind of Innuendo Bluff Check at DC 10, since the gestures are very simplistic. Also, readying an action to use his Autofire Attack against them just in-case, regardless of whether or not the others follow along :)

EDIT: After discerning the... extra numbers involved, an amendment must be made! So, instead, Quarrel'll sort of motion that it might be a good idea to lure some of them away and pick them off. He'll continue to cover the doorway, just in-case, but otherwise will wait until a few of the mobsters begin to shuffle off before following along all shadowy-like to lend a hand.

So, here we go... mechanics of MnM. The bane of my current existence.

Okay, so, Quarrel's gonna use his Autofire Blast 3 on the first half-dozen mobsters below. Assuming they're simply Minions, he'll Take 10 on his Attack Roll. Below, I've included the mechanical breakdown, as well as rolls if they're necessary.

Attack with Bow: +15

+2 All-Out Attack: +17

-1 Attack for Autofire per Target (Total: -6): +11, for a Total Take 10 Attack Roll of +21. This results in damage equal to a Toughness Save vs. DC 20.

Quarrel's Defense Bonus: +15

-2 All-Out Attack: +13 Bonus, 23 Defense Total

Also, rolls if necessary. Each individual roll is per mobster.

EDIT: Oh, and Initiative = 20

Alright, to set the scene:

the guards of the delegates are generic suited men standing in a half-circle behind each respective underboss, who look like the guards but with better suits and worse hair, the table the two underbosses were seated at is wooden, round and about ten feet across, the room the table is in is around 100ft. wide and 400 long, there is a metal staircase leading down to the main floor of the warehouse about 15ft. north-west of the table(the window we're entering is in the west side, and the building's main door faces north).

Kingy: Move Action into the warehouse through the window, Standard Action to Attack one of the guards. All are minions, and for them we're using the Thug archetype. Why are the minions weaker on the inside than the outside of the(temporary evil base? The delegates have no idea about how the world works.

Attack roll is: 21. Thug's Defense is +2, so that hits.

Toughness save for the Punch, DC19: 12, is down.

EDIT: forgot King has Takedown Attack for some reason. Attack roll: 19, hits. Thug's TOU roll DC19: 20, makes it.

Quarrel's up!

Since at least the majority of one side of the mobsters are down for Quarrel (assuming they were all in some sort of bizarre conga-line), he'll adjust his fire towards the rest of the guards outside Warehouse #4 whom are still standing relatively close to one another and perform a feat much the same as the last.

Attack with Bow: +15

+2 All-Out Attack: +17

-1 Attack for Autofire per Target (Total: -6): +11, for a Total Take 10 Attack Roll of +21. This results in damage equal to a Toughness Save vs. DC 20.

Quarrel's Defense Bonus: +15

-2 All-Out Attack: +13 Bonus, 23 Defense Total

Bah accidentally closed the tab while typing. Oh well I can retype this all.

Move Action into the Warehouse

Followed by a Standard Action to attack one of the thugs. Attack roll is a Natural 20 Coupled with the thug's +2 defense I think it's a critical hit so for a minion I believe he's simply knocked out. Moving on along to the next guy thanks to Omen having takedown attack, he once again swings that Bo Staff for a 17 which has a TOU DC of 21.

HG_M, that is a fine course of action, but I need to let the Watchmen and Guards fight sometime, you know?

Underboss Guard#2's Attacks KoS: 5, whiffs it.

#4 Attacks the same: 21, misses.

Watchman#11 Attacks Quarrel: 9, misses.

#10 Attacks the same: 22, misses.

#12 ditto: 13, misses.

Underboss Guard#3 Attacks KoS: 22, critical hit!

Damage DC is 17, KoS's TOU roll: 12, fails by 5, Dazed and Bruised!

So that ends Round One.

Round Two!

The two Underbosses are now ready to fight, using the Crime Lord template for them.

Driogano Underboss Initiative: 9.

Oliverti Underboss Initiative: 10.

Omen: Unharmed

KoS: Stunned, 1 Bruise

Quarrel: Unharmed

Underboss Guard#2: Unharmed

Underboss Guard#4: Unharmed

Watchman#11: Unharmed

Watchman#10: Unharmed

Oliverti Underboss: Unharmed

Driogano Underboss: Unharmed

Watchman#12: Unharmed