I Fought the Law and the Law Won

Heritage

Hi gang! So Red Queen is all ready to go, but I said I would have her in prison in time to meet Icarus wants he gets sent to Blackstone - what to do?

The answer is a job that goes south, possibly involving fiendish betrayal; nareik suggested in the thread an art heist (something RQ does a lot) and a corrupt politician, either as the collector or the target. Queenie is pretty much a merc, so I want to get her involved with at least one of the PC baddies in town.

Any takers to run this doomed mission?

Hi gang! So Red Queen is all ready to go, but I said I would have her in prison in time to meet Icarus wants he gets sent to Blackstone - what to do?

The answer is a job that goes south, possibly involving fiendish betrayal; nareik suggested in the thread an art heist (something RQ does a lot) and a corrupt politician, either as the collector or the target. Queenie is pretty much a merc, so I want to get her involved with at least one of the PC baddies in town.

Any takers to run this doomed mission?

If i may explain a bit more?

The idea is that Red Queen has been hired by a Politician to raid one of his rivals houses and steal either a piece of artwork that raises him above his less charismatic brothers or a photograph of vital evidence for his political campaign. Either way, the politician is happy as he loses an opponent, and Queen is happy as she gets paid.

However, the tale is different...

In a dramatic twist, as Queen enters the house, she discovers a whole unit of armed police waiting with weapons out through a window. A pointless battle, as Queen has powers no mortal can possess ever, and she blazes through the guards. (6 police plus 10+ thugs, the police being better armed.) Queen finds the politician, and discovers the hard way he has fully automatic turrets installed into his office, as if he planned for Queen. They were tranquilizers and Queen was captured.

Queen wakes up in prison, with hopefully my Character Dryad next to her and another taker (Possibly Icarus) next to her.

Dryad was thrown in by her creator Ashley Andrews because Dryad attempted to seek revenge on the creator of the abuse against nature she was. However, Ashley had made her, and knew her weaknesses. Dryad was sedated, and thrown in prison.

The break happens when a Guard opens Dryad's cell to taunt her, despite the warnings of every officer in the prison. Dryad educates the officer of his stupidity, and frees queen.

Unfortunately, anything that can be taken off Queen is confiscated. (Weapons, Armour and stuff like that.) So Dryad is the only one who can liberate the passages between the cells and the armoury. Then Queen can get back into the action. I also decree that Queen has enough experience to pick up and use an officers assault rifle, and don any armour.

I hope this has helped. Any takers, please PM me with a link to your character so i can try and work out a reason why you are here.

If i may explain a bit more?

The idea is that Red Queen has been hired by a Politician to raid one of his rivals houses and steal either a piece of artwork that raises him above his less charismatic brothers or a photograph of vital evidence for his political campaign. Either way, the politician is happy as he loses an opponent, and Queen is happy as she gets paid.

However, the tale is different...

In a dramatic twist, as Queen enters the house, she discovers a whole unit of armed police waiting with weapons out through a window. A pointless battle, as Queen has powers no mortal can possess ever, and she blazes through the guards. (6 police plus 10+ thugs, the police being better armed.) Queen finds the politician, and discovers the hard way he has fully automatic turrets installed into his office, as if he planned for Queen. They were tranquilizers and Queen was captured.

Queen wakes up in prison, with hopefully my Character Dryad next to her and another taker (Possibly Icarus) next to her.

Dryad was thrown in by her creator Ashley Andrews because Dryad attempted to seek revenge on the creator of the abuse against nature she was. However, Ashley had made her, and knew her weaknesses. Dryad was sedated, and thrown in prison.

The break happens when a Guard opens Dryad's cell to taunt her, despite the warnings of every officer in the prison. Dryad educates the officer of his stupidity, and frees queen.

Unfortunately, anything that can be taken off Queen is confiscated. (Weapons, Armour and stuff like that.) So Dryad is the only one who can liberate the passages between the cells and the armoury. Then Queen can get back into the action. I also decree that Queen has enough experience to pick up and use an officers assault rifle, and don any armour.

I hope this has helped. Any takers, please PM me with a link to your character so i can try and work out a reason why you are here.