Deals and Acquisitions (IC)

TheAbsurdist

The room seemed to get colder for a second, Winter glaring right at him. It the draft of cold seemed to last for a few seconds until it calmed down, Dasha relaxing a little in her seat as she continued looking though the notes and contracts. "I suppose a wardrobe update wouldn't hurt." She finally said as she scratched her signature on each one. He probably didn't mean it. "10 hours shouldn't be too bad. I do remember working for longer times...Somewhat. Most of this should not be too much trouble at the very least. Headquarters at the very least should be immune to being smashed or being blown up if you want that as a suggestion." She said with a small laugh as she continued switching between paperwork, lunch without too much trouble.

She thought about it as Asad continued on. The rather large sum of money did put a smile on her face. "Well, a driver could work. I mostly get around myself in my own unique ways. Question though. What do you mean exactly by my things?" She asked, head tilted to the side as she waited for an answer.

He noticed the room get colder so after she asked the question he let a few beats go before he responded. "Unless you happen to have a few business formal clothes in your closet, I think you might need more. Besides there is a reason you are getting an expense account, and you will be going to the occasional red carpet event. This is a Fortune 100 company, and I have made Forbes' list." He moved into his chair and leaned back in it, turning slightly back and forth. "Well, yes, office, computer, your phone, and tablet PC, among other things."

A smirk on his face as he looked at her. "There is the goal it will be immune, I am not particularly worried about it getting smashed, such is life. I have a few ideas done up for the logo, and the comm badge, but the tech guys are worrying over that, for now." He offers her a small smile. "If you have any questions or comments now is the time to voice them."

Lady winter raised her eyebrow as he explained himself. "That makes sense. Next time though, try to put it more...Tactfully." Winter was certain she did have formal wear somewhere before she gained her powers. Though that information lead to nothing more than a large hole in her memory. It didn't matter though. There would be a way of figuring out why that was happening in time.

"Well, if you have it all figured out, there is not much to comment on it right now. After all, there is quite a bit I haven't seen yet after all." She said as she finished the paperwork.

She made him pause, and he looked at her with a veiled expression for several moments before he said anything. "Mm, noted. My apologies, I was just working out if I could get you a tailor for suits. Normally I do try to behave myself better around a beautiful women, but I do tend to lose a little bit of tact when I am doing business." His expression was a little stricken, but apologetic. "But that is all for business, I believe. Barring of course the ID card, and all of that. Fortunately heroic identities are legal, so I do not have the onus of convincing others to give me their civilian identities. Hopefully the comm badges will be ready sooner rather than later, though you will be helping with them, as you are an environmental consideration." Leaning back in his chair, he didn't prop his legs up on the desk, he just turned the sideways, looking out the window, sipping at his tonic, losing himself in thought.