Pass the Plate (OOC)

Raveled

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say, Raveled, just as a mod note, you might want to clear with me when you're using NPCs from the Oddball thread, since the characterization here looks decidedly odd compared to the simultaneous story I'm running with them: Hotsy-Totsy Nazi.

Particularly since Hotsy-Totsy is their supervillainous debut, and it's set a month later. To clear up any confusion, I'll be submitting them all as official mod-only NPCs once I get back home; for the moment, I'd prefer it if you changed the names of the characters you're using in this thread. There's no reason there can't be multiple white supremacist supervillainous gangs active simultaneously!

We're continuing with this bee-yatch. Time to introduce the New Confederates.

The Last Loyal Soldier is facing off against Lord Steam.

Bonnie Blue is up on the steps alongside Rolling Thunder

Victory is facing off against Zippy

Hecate was enjoying a nice dance with a cute boy until the rest of the family barged in!

The Ghost of the Confederacy doesn't change. He's still good.

Will be editing the thread to line up with the new, well, line-up. Will not be changing the first-round or Initiatives because seriously, I don't want to roll all that again.

To answer your question, JP, the guy's dancing just outside of arm-range. Let's say at least 10 ft away, sure.

(19:21:59) Ecalsneerg: Although you can only use one Extra Effort per round, and only one of each HP application,

Sorry JP, only one reroll in a round. The 21 stands, but it does in fact hit him. His Def is only +10, after all.

Zippy's Toughness save, vs DC 34. (1d20+10=20) Dazed + Staggered! Let's say Zippy goes flying back into the kitchen and lands with a bunch of clattering, shall we?

Hecate is going to turn away from the boy that is surprisingly difficult to hit and instead aim a blast at the guy that just clocked her brother. Hecate's ranged attack check, vs Victory's Def. DC 25 (1d20+10=23) That's just barely a hit. DC 25 Toughness, JP.

Bonnie Blue's going to blast Young Britannia and Asad with a General AoE (they're close together, you see). Both of them need to give me a DC 20 Reflex save; if they make it, then a DC 20 Toughness save (in fact if Asad makes it his Impervious will soak up the damage). If they don't make it, a DC 25 Toughness save.

And then Lord Steam is up!

Okay. Ironclad's up, then it's Rolling Thunder and the Soldier.

Ironclad takes a free action to change into her armor and then blasts Bonnie. Ironclad's ranged attack roll, vs. Bonnie Blue's Def. DC 25 (1d20+10=26) It hits -- but Thunder Interposes!

Rolling Thunder's Toughness save, vs DC 25 (1d20+10=16) No one ever said the boy was smart, mind you. Daze + Stun.

Thunder's Dazed, so up to the Soldier. He'll bat Lord Steam back a step, he will! Last Loyal Soldier's melee attack check, vs Lord Steam's Def. DC 27 (1d20+8=25) Ouch. That hits.

Okay, IC post inbound and then Asad is up.