The Harvestfair(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I am virtually useless against an insubstantial character, I will fly over to the Lamp Mr. Mist is near, then I will smash it down on top of r. Mists head. Not that it will probably have any effect on him but It may shed some light on what is happening and why. Hopefully there is something inside besides a hiding place for Mr. Mist.

My attack to hit Mr. Mist with a giant lamp. 13!

If that happens to hit by some miracle, the toughness DC is 25.

Quite correct Paragon, his having Insubstantial rank 2 means getting a giant oriental smashed over his head won't hurt much more than his feelings.

On the other hand, that sounds pretty funny, and makes a good image in my mind, so how about instead of it being a TOU attack, it's a Snare instead?

Also, that roll misses him(he has +12 Defence, which plus the +10 given for Defence rolls and minus 2 from being Shaken makes his Defence DC a solid 20). If you'd like, you can burn a Hero Point and re-roll the Attack.

No need to apologize Evi, I'm new (and brainless) enough to need the reminder, good catch.

That's right, I'd forgotten that being Stunned means he loses Dodge Focus bonus to Defence, gets another -2 to that check, so the DC is actually 18. Additionally he can't take any action besides reactions for the rest of the round. Your 19 hits squarely, and the lamp lands neatly on top of him. Mr. Mist's Reflex save to avoid being Snared, (DC25 due to it's size(Huge)) by the giant lamp: 22. Pretty close. He's now Pinned underneath the lamp. If that's not how it goes don't be shy in telling me so.