The Harvestfair(OOC)

Ari

And now the combat shall begin in earnest. The gas used on the heroes on and near the dock wears off quickly, so they're ready to fight by the time Mr. Mist has done chewing out Mikhail and starts readying his new poison.

In order:

The Bluesman: Init 26, Unharmed.

Quintessence: Init 20, Unharmed.

Asad: Init 17, Unharmed.

Mr. Mist: Init 17, Unharmed.

The Lads: Collective Init 13, Unharmed.

Weaver: Init 11, Unharmed.

Spitfire: Init 10, Unharmed.

EDIT'D.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paragon, you don't roll for damage, the target rolls a TOU save trying to equal or exceed the damage DC of the Attack.

Aaaand I'd need Quintessence's DC block to be able to figure out the damage DC accurately. For now I'll deduce the DC as 27 TOU, going by your STR bonus.

Mr. Mist is Insubstantial, so let's see how badly Mike gets clocked by that bleacher:

EDIT: ...Nevermind, Def rule is 10+bonus etcetera. Mike's bonus is +5, so that makes 15, misses.

Alright, time to go mook sweeping. Bluesman can swing 100 feet in a move action with his grapple gun. He's going to land adjacent to as many of the Lads as he can and try to punch one.

30 to hit, DC 23 Toughness save on a hit.

He has Takedown Attack 1, so if he manages to lay his target out he's going to attack any more of the lads next to him. If they're minions, he's going to attack until he's out of targets next to him.

They're pretty densely-packed, I'm operating under the assumption that they all are within the Bluesman's reach. Anyway, here are the Ref saves of the Lads, ignore the first 3, those ones the Bluesman defeated. As you can see, all but 1 are defeated. So that would make it Mr. Mist's turn.

He will make a Move action to get close enough to Spitfire, and then Attack! Roll is 26. Now, the attack is his specialty Suffocate power(yes, I know it's a bad power to take, I'm just going from his stats in the book). DC20 Fortitude check, please.

Roxxor! Okay, now it's the Lad's turn. Not that he stands a chance in Hell against anyone here but whatev.

He's going to throw down his gun and run like Satan himself pursues him! All-out Move action to the east and towards the forest surrounding the lake, to which he gets about 100ft./33.6 meters closer in six seconds.

Okay, Weaver's up,

Ok, so Arug will use both his actions as Move actions to fly Weaver around. He also is in Defensive Attack stance (-2 atk, +2 def)

Weaver will attempt to demoralize Mr Mist using his Taunt feat as a move action (-5) 1d20+13-5=28 holy ****!

DC 28 (using the highest between Will save, Bluff and Sense Motive) otherwise Mr Mist is shaken for a round.

Also, in is Standard action, he'll use his Selective Obscure Power, targeting only Mr Mist (and the running Lad, if I can still see him). It has a range of 1 mile, so Mr Mist will have to travel a bit to get rid of those scarves flying around his face.

Now Mist sees everybody as if they have Total Concealment from visual senses.

Amazingly enough, Mr. Mist, despite having the strength of will to keep a body made of gas together, has a Will bonus of +4. That is his highest possible bonus to try and avoid the taunt's effect. He can't make the cut, as it were, so he is Shaken!!!!

Clearly Weaver's tongue is sharper than a sewing needle.