The Harvestfair(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all just wanted to give you a little bit of background on Quintessence or James as he is while out of costume. The person he is talking to is his sister Jennifer. They currently live together in a two bedroom apartment in the Fens. They are at the Harvestfair to spend the day out and maybe get a few things for their new apartment. Jennifer is a freshman at HIT. Any other info you may need to GM is in his character sheet. Though you probably wont even need the info I just you. :)

Lets bust some evildoers!

I’m definitely not playing Jamila as a stereotypical submissive Muslim wife. We are in Freedom City, not in a rural village in central Iran. She may cover her head and not act flirtatious around Amir as some other young women would, but she’s certainly not remissive about engaging in conversation as a peer.

Alright! James can tell without any doubt that the man is lying about both the object beneath his coat and his opinion on the mist. Additionally, he seems to be keeping a close eye on one of the other fair-goers, similarly-dressed.

Fine by me. James can see the mist is moving under its own power towards the stage with the previously-established giant lamp. As well, he notices there is a general movement of long-coated individuals moving in the direction of the seating arrangements for that particular stage.

Okay, to sum up: if you make the check your character notices an oddly large number of men in long coats wandering over in the direction of one of the stage's seating area.

Airon: With any luck, it's a forecast of good rolls to come. Seeing as he aced it, Weaver notices that The Lads are walking in a way that signals they're trying to keep something from bouncing off their leg.

Okay, I really ought to describe what the stage area and the dock look like for this to make sense outside my brain(too late!) and to make it a little clearer what's what and who's where. The stage is a rough semi-circle of those benches you see all over the place at soccer games that aren't in a stadium a few feet from the water, right on the actually pretty sandy beach of the lake. They look like this.The Lads(henchmen don't get non-shady names) are on a wooden dock for the various small craft plying the lake about a thirty meters/98 ft. away. There are about a hundred people around at the moment, either sitting on the benches or otherwise engaged, moving to and from the general seating area and docks.

EDIT: Forgot to do The Lads' Notice check, sorry: 18.