Trade-Offs: "None"

Unspent Power Points: 0

Progress To Bronze Status: 0/30

In Brief: A 6' tall living BubbleGum

Alternate Identity: Guirdo Aaron DaSilva

Identity: Secret

Birthplace: New-Jersey

Affiliations: None

Family: Aldo DaSilva(Father, dead), Isabella Bianchi(Mother, Dead), Catherine Mayor(Wife, Dead), Endo (Son)

Description:

Apparent Age: 20-25

Ethnicity: true self: Italian, Now: non-descript brown skin

Height: 6'

Weight: 315

Eyes: whatever I want but normaly blue

Hair: Whatever I want but normaly Black

I now appear as a non-descript 20-25yo black male wearing brown pants with shoulder straps and white shirt. The clothing

doesn't match what a youth would wear but I'm not in a mood to morph with better looking cloths.

Power Descriptions:

I can elongate my body

I can morph into anything my volume allows.

I Can become gowey which allows me to pass through the smalled holes and cracks.

I have a high Protection to harm and I am impervious to damage bonus lower than my Protection's power level.

I am super-strong both from my ability and power.

I can move around by swinging and wall-crawl and if I am falling, I can glide.

Fire and cold prevents some of my powers to work.

History:

I grew up at New-Jersey in the Italian community; Not much to say until 2 weeks ago. My 2 parents died 10 years ago.

My hobby, chemestry, became my job 27 years ago at GumbyGum in New-Jersey where I was developing new formulas.

I created a new BubbleGum formula that gives them flavors that would last 24 hours and

change flavor each hour and was supervising a new batch during the night shift when 2 thugs entered the lab and asked me to give them the formula, I refused. They pushed me into a tub full of BubbleGum in fusion and set the

whole shop in fire.

The formula changed me into a 6' tall bubblegum. I tracked the thugs up to my home where I neutralized one but my wife got stroke by an heart attack so the second one managed to flee.

I tried to save her but she died at hospital. I called my son and asked him to take care of the funeral while I track the second thug and try to find out who is behind all this. My son is a lawyer and said he'll help.

I saw the thug enter a limo so I took a taxi to follow but lost them at Freedom City and I am now living a homeless life trying to find out the next step. I gave the limo plate number to my son and I'm waiting for the result.

Personality & Motivation:

Peaceful and introvert by nature but what happened to me, my friend, my son and my wife make me hunger for justice but I am not vengeful. I want to find out who is behing the BubbleGum mafia.

Powers & Tactics:

When I move around I can throw my limbs on walls and swing.

I can also alter myself to stick to walls and climb.

I can morph into a parachute or deltaplane to glide if I fall.

I can elongate myself to capture ennemis and grapple them.

I can use my artistic abilities to make my morphing looks real although the texture is rubberis to the touch but I can immitate glossy and metalic look quite well.

The color I choose for my morphing affects my scent (brown can be chocolate, yellow can be bananas, etc) but I can suppress it if I wish

Abilities: 20 + 0 + 0 + 6 + 0 + 0 = 26PP

Strength: 30 (+10)

Dexterity: 10 (+0)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 10 (+0)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 8 + 8 = 16PP

Initiative: +0

Attack: +10 Melee, +4 Ranged

Grapple: +33 (10 melee, 10 str, 8 sstr, 5 elongation)

Defense: +10 (+4 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0

Saving Throws: 10 + 10 + 10 = 30PP

Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 [Other])

Fortitude: +10 (+0 Con, +10)

Reflex: +10 (+0 Dex, +10)

Will: +10 (+0 Wis, +10)

Skills: 32R = 8PP

Concentration 12 +12 (12 ranks +0 Wis)

Craft (Chemical) 12 +15 (12 ranks +3 int)

Craft (Artistic) 4 +7 (4 rank + 3 int)

Language (Italian) 1

Search 3 +6 (3 ranks +3 int)

Feats: 14PP

Attack Focus 6

Dodge Focus 6

Improved Grab 1

Improved Pin 1

Powers: 3 + 3 + 13 + 20 + 14 + 2 + 1 = 56PP

Elongate 5 [3PP] ([Drawbacks: Power Loss (Cold, Minor, Common))

Flight 1 [1PP] ([Drawbacks: Power Loss (Fire, Minor, Common))

Insubstantial 1 [3PP] ([Drawbacks: Power Loss (Cold, Minor, Common))

Morph 5 [13PP] ([Drawbacks: Power Loss (Fire, Minor, Common))

Protection 10 [20PP] ([Extras: Impervious)

Super Movement (Swinging, Wall-Crawling) 2 [2PP] ([Drawbacks: Power Loss (Cold, Minor, Common))

Super Strength 8 [14PP] ([Drawbacks: Power Loss (Fire, Minor, Common))

DC Block

ATTACK  RANGE SAVE EFFECT

Unarmed Touch DC25 Toughness Damage (Physical)

Totals: Abilities (26) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (30) + Skills (8) + Feats (14) + Powers (56) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points

Eric,

There are a lot of things here that you need to work on. Right now, I'll start with the basic stuff:

Please take a look at the other character sheets and write your 'fluff' accordingly; your character's backstory, description, powers and tactics, etc should be written from a third-person perspective, not a first-person one.

With powers like Morph, Elongation, and Super-Strength, make sure to put down what mechanical effects they actually give you: look at the Strength chart in the corebook to get an idea of what your character can lift, put down in brackets what disguise bonus he gets from his Morph, how far his Elongation can stretch, and the like.

It's not necessary for you to have +10s in every save at PL 10; it's much more fun (and a lot more honest, since you do have +0s in all those attributes) to have areas with strengths and weaknesses: it's a good idea to have saves that average out to PL-1 or so. I'd also prefer if you were a bit clearer about how his Power Loss drawback works. In general, while the mechanical side of things is much better put together than the fluff, there's still some tremendous room for improvement here.

Here are some "stretchy guy" builds that should be helpful to you in recrafting the mechanics of this character.

One last thing: your screen name is cute, and it makes a good nickname for your PC, but you want your character to have a real supername that's a little more appropriate for the semi-serious tone of our site. After all, though "The Big Red Cheese" is what some people call Captain Marvel, at the end of the day he actually goes by Captain Marvel...

For the +10 in all saves, I could go up to +15 (PL + 5) so it's pretty average I'd say. Only thoughness was limited to +10. And what do you mean by more honest? I paid pp for them except thoughness that came from protection. The nature of his transformation make it hard to affect his thoughness, fortitude, reflex and will without necessarily have a greater Con, Wis or Dex, he's a 6' tall BubbleGum after all. He could almost be considered a construct.

As for my character surname, it's not a nickname it fits his actual state and his past life, how else am I to call him? Beside, it's a serious old man that experienced a serious tragedy. A funny name it is maybe but he's like a sad clown, a clown in name only.

I forgot to add that the Boy in the name come from his voice, the transformation modified his vocal cords to give him a boyish voice.

Sincerly, this character cannot have another name, I've created this character several years ago in the only Champions game I've played and I also played him in a couple M&M games a couple years ago I've played in the past. Changing the name would feel too wrong for me.

Just reject this character, I'll try to make a new one that will have a name that sounds more serious and will have huge weaknesses although I tried that in the past in various RPG and that only led make my characters being ridiculed by others for failing...