Adventure Time

Raveled

So this was originally intended to be an adventure for the Irregulars, but with Quinn's imminent hiatus the future of that group is looking rocky, at best. So in the interest of not wasting my planning I'm throwing it open to a larger group. This is an adventure for up to five PCs to Freedom's Reach, the fantasy-Freedomverse detailed in Worlds of Freedom. The set-up is fairly basic: bad guys have taken over and imprisoned the Big Goods of the setting, so the local resistance summons heroes from another world!

The framing device is going to be the first outing of the Claremont Young Explorer's League (name pending). This is basically a school club started up by Glowstar, centered around activities like geocaching, hiking, and maybe some urban exploration. They go out hiking in Wharton and get mystically whisked off to adventure, woosh! For this you have to be willing to create a PL 6 fantasy version of your PC, to be used as background. I may also ask folks for some... other help. :twisted:

Heh, I really don't see a problem with it, her power set is diverse enough compared to the rest of the team to be effective in it's own way for the formation. Also, it makes it available that there could be split adventures with three man cells over multiple threads (or two man cells) that split up the Power levels evenly enough that it isn't a six person dogpile unless the villian itself is really just that badass. (In this case it could be split entirely by gender cells because of the power level structure we have for the team so far).

I wouldn't, mate. I'm going to be sending Crow off on some Mystical Training Pretext OF DOOM for a bit as his reason for disappearing, but don't let my leaving halt a cool thread idea. ;)

Besides, Bree's a good candidate for the Irregulars. Go git down wit yo medieval selves. :D