Thirteen Nightmares (OOC)

Supercape

You kidding? I'm making this up as I go along as much as you are! LOL Though I love this method of storytelling where we both collaborate to construct the setting.

I expect I should be okay with most of what you put. But if there is anything I'm really uncomfortable with having as part of his 'living backstory' if you will, I'll let you know. :)

EDIT: Please note I edited my previous post because I'd forgotten to include the bit about the translation. Fortune cookie style! Wee!

That may be a decent place to head to day 2. Or maybe a day skip to 3 entirely so he can read. I'm not sure what you have planned. For days 2, 3, and 4, Jin will again automatically pass his concentration check to go without sleep, so I won't roll. But I might as roll for up to day 5 just in case you want to skip a few days.

Roll for day 5; DC 18: Day 5 Concentration DC 18 (1d20+15=24) I pass.

OK, I am going to wing this slightly - and if it goes of course, tell me. Basically I am going to drop in suggestions and hope to follow your lead!

Throwing you a "bang" now: Outside, a metal spear has impaled a dog in the leg in the street (it is bleeding out!).

Yes, Jin's unconscious is getting dangerous!

Let me know how you feel about this. Ultimately I see this thread as an escalating fight with Jin's unconscious rage at the Terminus - which will resolve by the end! En route, there is plenty of oppurtunity for you to gain hero points as his identity, relationships, and pscychology are all strained - but I will take your lead from this. And of course, those strains can lead to future threads and complications - but all of this is your choice, not mine.

• 3 weeks later...

NO no, thats absolutely cool! I just somewhat misinterpreted your previous post. Going back to the Esp's is ace!!! :D

I have looked for some background info on them in your backgroun hellq etc... I am presuming they are foster family? anywhere I can get more of a sense of them?

Incidentally: I will do my upmost not to railroad you into any choice - anything your character does, I run with! and do let me know if anything needs editting or rewriting!

• 2 weeks later...