Real life superheroes

cosmicarus

What do you guys think of this?

Can anyone say they haven't honestly considered it, even for just a feeling moment... or is it just me?

I came to the conclusion long ago that perhaps the biggest issue (besides getting beaten up, of course) was getting around. No flight or web-shooters here. That leaves the car (which means finding parking) and public transport (which has far too many issues to mention).

Still, one has to wonder...

What do you guys think of this?

Can anyone say they haven't honestly considered it, even for just a feeling moment... or is it just me?

I came to the conclusion long ago that perhaps the biggest issue (besides getting beaten up, of course) was getting around. No flight or web-shooters here. That leaves the car (which means finding parking) and public transport (which has far too many issues to mention).

Still, one has to wonder...

I think it's great that people take their civil responsibilities seriously. My only concern is the unlikely possibility of having real life superheroes slip into vigilantism.

Funny, first thing I thought of was "If I do that, I'm gonna be like the Punisher." heehee I have the military in my background and seeing as there's no super serum captain america is out. I don't think I'd go after the mafia though, just the Bloods and Crypts, you know the pathetic, completely disorganized, couldn't shoot a gun properly to save their lives street gangs. I have serious beef with those guys myself... Or maybe I'd go around punishing the white collar crime guys, who wouldn't have laughed their asses off to find the Enron guy found with a bullet in his head? :twisted:

I think it's great that people take their civil responsibilities seriously. My only concern is the unlikely possibility of having real life superheroes slip into vigilantism.

Funny, first thing I thought of was "If I do that, I'm gonna be like the Punisher." heehee I have the military in my background and seeing as there's no super serum captain america is out. I don't think I'd go after the mafia though, just the Bloods and Crypts, you know the pathetic, completely disorganized, couldn't shoot a gun properly to save their lives street gangs. I have serious beef with those guys myself... Or maybe I'd go around punishing the white collar crime guys, who wouldn't have laughed their asses off to find the Enron guy found with a bullet in his head? :twisted:

The Bloods and Crypts of the US can't shoot for beans. If you want a challenge, come here and face the local chapters of the Crypts and Bloods here in the Philippines.

At least the gangs there in America at least have a reason to shoot you. The nuts here shoot guys without any reason. I heard that the gang members from over there are scared of the guys from over here because of that reason.

The Bloods and Crypts of the US can't shoot for beans. If you want a challenge, come here and face the local chapters of the Crypts and Bloods here in the Philippines.

At least the gangs there in America at least have a reason to shoot you. The nuts here shoot guys without any reason. I heard that the gang members from over there are scared of the guys from over here because of that reason.