Take The Skinheads Bowling

Heritage

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Yeah, ok...I see where you're coming from; I'm no use to anybody dead or in jail." She wipes her face, then rubs both hands rapidly through her hair before standing up again. "Gah! Ok, head in the game. I don't want this to go like our first night together, but worse."

Nightrival nods his head in response.

"Do we know where they like to hide out? Can we, like, scope it out, do some recon or whatever?"

"I dunno where they're hangin' out. We gotta work from the ground up, start patrollin' westwards and shake down any punks that cross our path."

He stands up. "We better get goin'. The Brotherhood ain't excatly waitin' on us." And like Grim, I wanna see some justice tonight.

Nightrival walks to the western edge of the roof and jumps to the neighbouring building, racing into the night to once again oppose those who would harm innocents. Tonight, he will earn his name.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two heroes take teo the rooftops, moving silently through the night. A chill wind comes off of the bay, moving along with the heroes. Luckily, their movement through the night keeps them warm enough to ignore the chilling wind.

Their travel bring them to the western edge of Nightrival's usual patrol route without encountering any signs of the Brotherhood. The two stop to rest slightly and the sound of a nearby gun shot catches their atttention. The sound seems to be coming from further west, just outside of Nightrival's usual patrol route.

The two heroes take teo the rooftops, moving silently through the night. A chill wind comes off of the bay, moving along with the heroes. Luckily, their movement through the night keeps them warm enough to ignore the chilling wind.

Their travel bring them to the western edge of Nightrival's usual patrol route without encountering any signs of the Brotherhood. The two stop to rest slightly and the sound of a nearby gun shot catches their atttention. The sound seems to be coming from further west, just outside of Nightrival's usual patrol route.

"Ya hear that, Grim? Looks like we're in business. Be careful."

"I will," she murmurs. As is her wont while patrolling with Nightrival, Grim wraps the night around her as she blends into the urban jungle, brickwork and graffiti scrolling across her athletic body as she moves like a whisper behind him.

"Ya hear that, Grim? Looks like we're in business. Be careful."

"I will," she murmurs. As is her wont while patrolling with Nightrival, Grim wraps the night around her as she blends into the urban jungle, brickwork and graffiti scrolling across her athletic body as she moves like a whisper behind him.

It wasn't long before the two heroes, using the rooftops to travel reached Pennslyvania and Lincoln. Before them, was Monty's Garage, a mid-sized garaged owned by Monty Jacobs. It wasn't unsual for Minty to keep late hours, but the scene before the pair was far from usual.

Two cars sat outside of the garage as well as a large van. Five skinheads stood around one black man that Nightrival knew to be Monty, the owner of the garage. Each of the skinheads held some kind of makeshift weapon in their hands. The men shifted their weapons from hand to hand while laughing and moving closer to Monty. Monty held his hands up in a defensive manner, while backing up towards the nearby car.

A sixth skinhead stood near the van watching the group around Monty. This man seemed to be paying more attention to the surrounding area.

It wasn't long before the two heroes, using the rooftops to travel reached Pennslyvania and Lincoln. Before them, was Monty's Garage, a mid-sized garaged owned by Monty Jacobs. It wasn't unsual for Minty to keep late hours, but the scene before the pair was far from usual.

Two cars sat outside of the garage as well as a large van. Five skinheads stood around one black man that Nightrival knew to be Monty, the owner of the garage. Each of the skinheads held some kind of makeshift weapon in their hands. The men shifted their weapons from hand to hand while laughing and moving closer to Monty. Monty held his hands up in a defensive manner, while backing up towards the nearby car.

A sixth skinhead stood near the van watching the group around Monty. This man seemed to be paying more attention to the surrounding area.

Grim murmurs "I'm right here" just before resting her hand on Nightrival's arm; her near-invisibility makes her very conscious of keeping her boss 'in the loop' about her location as much as possible. She quickly surveys the scene below before offering a suggestion.

"How about I head over to the black guy, make sure he's safe, while you take care of the baddies closest to him?"

Grim murmurs "I'm right here" just before resting her hand on Nightrival's arm; her near-invisibility makes her very conscious of keeping her boss 'in the loop' about her location as much as possible. She quickly surveys the scene below before offering a suggestion.

"How about I head over to the black guy, make sure he's safe, while you take care of the baddies closest to him?"

NightrivalHS.jpg

A deep growl rumbles from within Nightrival. His hands grip the edge of the roof, pressing his fingers hard into the bricks. He feels Grim's presence and nods in her direction.

"Let's go with that," he murmurs to Grim. "And remember: don't kill 'em. Just hurt 'em really, really bad."

Nightrival removes a swing line from under his belt and tosses the weighted hook at a nearby streetlamp. The hook catches, and he bounds off the roof to swing across the street. He sets down behind the encroaching attackers, his arms and legs spread wide.

"Been lookin' for yer carcasses all night. You want this guy? Then you hafta get through me first."

NightrivalHS.jpg

A deep growl rumbles from within Nightrival. His hands grip the edge of the roof, pressing his fingers hard into the bricks. He feels Grim's presence and nods in her direction.

"Let's go with that," he murmurs to Grim. "And remember: don't kill 'em. Just hurt 'em really, really bad."

Nightrival removes a swing line from under his belt and tosses the weighted hook at a nearby streetlamp. The hook catches, and he bounds off the roof to swing across the street. He sets down behind the encroaching attackers, his arms and legs spread wide.

"Been lookin' for yer carcasses all night. You want this guy? Then you hafta get through me first."

Nightrival's swing to the street below goes unnoticed until the hero speaks. His words have the thugs turn in surprise but they quickly turn to face the more deadly threat. The leader of the group, realizing who they faced, moved away from the costumed hero while banging on the van. "Nightrival's here! Get him!"

Up on the building across the street, Grim gets a strange scent. There were more skinheads in the area, and three of them smelled extremely different compared to the others.

Nightrival's swing to the street below goes unnoticed until the hero speaks. His words have the thugs turn in surprise but they quickly turn to face the more deadly threat. The leader of the group, realizing who they faced, moved away from the costumed hero while banging on the van. "Nightrival's here! Get him!"

Up on the building across the street, Grim gets a strange scent. There were more skinheads in the area, and three of them smelled extremely different compared to the others.

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Nightrival's here! Get him!"

"Not without a dinner and a movie first."

Nightrival somersaults once, then twice, then pounds one skinhead with a donkey kick. He immediately springs to his feet and swings his knee across his chest, sending a powerful vertical kick into another skinhead's torso. Nightrival pivots on one foot to sidestep his second opponent to pitch a vicious hook at a third skinhead's temple.

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Nightrival's here! Get him!"

"Not without a dinner and a movie first."

Nightrival somersaults once, then twice, then pounds one skinhead with a donkey kick. He immediately springs to his feet and swings his knee across his chest, sending a powerful vertical kick into another skinhead's torso. Nightrival pivots on one foot to sidestep his second opponent to pitch a vicious hook at a third skinhead's temple.

Nightrival's quick moves were more than the three thugs could handle. All three dropped before they even realized that the hero was among them.

The leader was the first to react and he acted in a very unleader like manner by ducking into the garage out of sight. As he went, he called out. "Nightrival's here, boys. Time to earn your pay!"

Nightrival's quick moves were more than the three thugs could handle. All three dropped before they even realized that the hero was among them.

The leader was the first to react and he acted in a very unleader like manner by ducking into the garage out of sight. As he went, he called out. "Nightrival's here, boys. Time to earn your pay!"

Grim drops to the ground quickly, tumbling to absorb the shock on her legs but keeps moving towards Monty. Her blending keeps position from being seen as she moves but she continues making noise.

The remaining two thugs move with their bats to attack Nightrival. One tries to feint Nightrival into a position to get hit by the other, but they both fail to connect with the agile hero.

The door of the van opens to reveal three larger thugs. Their muscles are larger than normal humans and their skin is red. All three smile at the sight of Nightrival and prepare to come at the hero. None of the three newcomers carry any visible weapons.

Grim realizes that the strange smell she had came from these newcomers. Monty moves back more, his back hitting the parked car. He stands in complete horror at the sight of the newcomers.

Grim drops to the ground quickly, tumbling to absorb the shock on her legs but keeps moving towards Monty. Her blending keeps position from being seen as she moves but she continues making noise.

The remaining two thugs move with their bats to attack Nightrival. One tries to feint Nightrival into a position to get hit by the other, but they both fail to connect with the agile hero.

The door of the van opens to reveal three larger thugs. Their muscles are larger than normal humans and their skin is red. All three smile at the sight of Nightrival and prepare to come at the hero. None of the three newcomers carry any visible weapons.

Grim realizes that the strange smell she had came from these newcomers. Monty moves back more, his back hitting the parked car. He stands in complete horror at the sight of the newcomers.

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Is that all ya got?" he barks at the two skinheads. "Ya scumbags like ta beat on defenseless folks? Let's see what yer really made of."

Nightrival smashes one skinhead with a cross after the creep swings his bat, giving Nightrival a clear opening. The skinhead's nose crushes underneath Nightrival's fist, and he slams down onto the pavement in an unconscious heap. Nightrival ducks and sends an uppercut into the other skinhead's jaw. This one's head snaps back before he falls unconscious as well.

"Just as I thought," he says to the two beaten skinheads. "Yer nothin' but pathetic cowards."

Nightrival finally sees the red muscled goons file out of the van. Someone's been eatin' a balanced breakfast. He racks his brain, searching for a memory he can connect with the newcomers. He suddenly remembers the poor man who is about to be caught in the crossfire.

He makes a quick dash past the crimson crooks, tumbling under their legs, and hops up to the van's roof.

"Are you guys with Cirque de Soleil? I gotta say, yer tickets are way overpriced."

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Is that all ya got?" he barks at the two skinheads. "Ya scumbags like ta beat on defenseless folks? Let's see what yer really made of."

Nightrival smashes one skinhead with a cross after the creep swings his bat, giving Nightrival a clear opening. The skinhead's nose crushes underneath Nightrival's fist, and he slams down onto the pavement in an unconscious heap. Nightrival ducks and sends an uppercut into the other skinhead's jaw. This one's head snaps back before he falls unconscious as well.

"Just as I thought," he says to the two beaten skinheads. "Yer nothin' but pathetic cowards."

Nightrival finally sees the red muscled goons file out of the van. Someone's been eatin' a balanced breakfast. He racks his brain, searching for a memory he can connect with the newcomers. He suddenly remembers the poor man who is about to be caught in the crossfire.

He makes a quick dash past the crimson crooks, tumbling under their legs, and hops up to the van's roof.

"Are you guys with Cirque de Soleil? I gotta say, yer tickets are way overpriced."