[Question] What ever happened to this thread?

MBCE

I was just going through the freedom News board looking for some kind of idea and cam across this one.

I was curious to see if anything happened with it. It hasn't been that long since it was put up on the board, so I figure someone's doing something, somewhere.

I was just going through the freedom News board looking for some kind of idea and cam across this one.

I was curious to see if anything happened with it. It hasn't been that long since it was put up on the board, so I figure someone's doing something, somewhere.

I think it wasn'T clear as to what people were to do with the thread. It was in the News section, where we couldn'T ask questions and then nothing was posted here in the Campaign discussion section.

If you're still willing to run with the thread, it might work better if you placed a thread in this forum for people to see. Also, I wonder if supervillians might be invited to the thread. Find the girl and use her to gain a foothold into ASTRO labs, or some other fiendish plan.

I've noticed that for most of the run threads by Refs/Gms tend to have the same characters/players in them without letting a chance for new people in.

I think the header, [Campaign], is a good marker for threads to see people jump into even though the campaign pps have been dropped. It will mark out which threads are REF/GM run as opposed to player run.

I think it wasn'T clear as to what people were to do with the thread. It was in the News section, where we couldn'T ask questions and then nothing was posted here in the Campaign discussion section.

If you're still willing to run with the thread, it might work better if you placed a thread in this forum for people to see. Also, I wonder if supervillians might be invited to the thread. Find the girl and use her to gain a foothold into ASTRO labs, or some other fiendish plan.

I've noticed that for most of the run threads by Refs/Gms tend to have the same characters/players in them without letting a chance for new people in.

I think the header, [Campaign], is a good marker for threads to see people jump into even though the campaign pps have been dropped. It will mark out which threads are REF/GM run as opposed to player run.

I try to note in my news threads that players are always encouraged to ask questions and investigate if it's something that interests them. PMs work if you don't want to be public in your interest. I guess I don't always like to lead folks by posting in an OOC fashion about an upcoming storyline; that is when I'll use the news threads.

I try to note in my news threads that players are always encouraged to ask questions and investigate if it's something that interests them. PMs work if you don't want to be public in your interest. I guess I don't always like to lead folks by posting in an OOC fashion about an upcoming storyline; that is when I'll use the news threads.

I saw that thread in the News section but I got unexpectedly swamped with life / games. The story totally suits my character. Where does the game principally take place? I would seriously consider taking it up if it was in the Southside.

Is the game suitable for a group? This would make a great opening story for the upcoming superhero team.

I saw that thread in the News section but I got unexpectedly swamped with life / games. The story totally suits my character. Where does the game principally take place? I would seriously consider taking it up if it was in the Southside.

Is the game suitable for a group? This would make a great opening story for the upcoming superhero team.

You are abosultely correct, MBCE - I'll try and make it clearer in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

I built the scenario to give some of the over-abundance of heroes something to do, but I don't see why a villain couldn't go after the prize too. That said, Shadowboxer, your team would be perfect. And there's no reason why they both couldn't try.

You are abosultely correct, MBCE - I'll try and make it clearer in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

I built the scenario to give some of the over-abundance of heroes something to do, but I don't see why a villain couldn't go after the prize too. That said, Shadowboxer, your team would be perfect. And there's no reason why they both couldn't try.

Now this is what I was looking for! If you're up to getting the thread up, Cos, I'm more than willing to have the Ghost try to get his hands dirty a little. :)

(Isn't wonderful what can happen when you start poking around different forums and simply ask a question about a post?)