[Question] What ever happened to this thread?

MBCE

Now this is what I was looking for! If you're up to getting the thread up, Cos, I'm more than willing to have the Ghost try to get his hands dirty a little. :)

(Isn't wonderful what can happen when you start poking around different forums and simply ask a question about a post?)

Now this is what I was looking for! If you're up to getting the thread up, Cos, I'm more than willing to have the Ghost try to get his hands dirty a little. :)

(Isn't wonderful what can happen when you start poking around different forums and simply ask a question about a post?)

I think having villians and heroes looking for the same kidnap victim would make an excellent story! Unfortunately, I can't commit to another game until my current ones are finished. I wouldn't feel left out if other players took on this campaign without me, especially if others are ready to jump in soon. :)

I think having villians and heroes looking for the same kidnap victim would make an excellent story! Unfortunately, I can't commit to another game until my current ones are finished. I wouldn't feel left out if other players took on this campaign without me, especially if others are ready to jump in soon. :)