[Question] Rearranging Power Points

Shadowboxer

If I wanted to get rid of my arsenal and build a single weapon that has multiple functions, could I rearrange the PPs (with a Ref's permission), after adding another rank of Equipment, to create this weapon?

Yes. As long as . . .

1. There is a story to go along with the changes.

2. The changes aren't radical and still fit the concept (a new weapon for a martial artist vs. the martial artist adding Light Control).

. . . we have been allowing such things. Post the change in the Character Edits thread.

If I wanted to get rid of my arsenal and build a single weapon that has multiple functions, could I rearrange the PPs (with a Ref's permission), after adding another rank of Equipment, to create this weapon?

Yes. As long as . . .

2. The changes aren't radical and still fit the concept (a new weapon for a martial artist vs. the martial artist adding Light Control).

. . . we have been allowing such things. Post the change in the Character Edits thread.

Yes. As long as . . .