Flu much?

Barnum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sick again (still?). :( Though my fever went away two weeks ago, I've felt kind of sickly since then. I never got back to full strength, and then last night I started feeling bad, tossed and turned all night (probably had a fever), and this morning . . . I've got a nasty rash. :shock:

So I googled my symptoms and here is the list of possibilities from WebMD:

1. Syphilis

2. Anthrax

3. Blastomycosis

4. Bornholm disease

5. Borreliosis

6. Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia

7. Brucellosis

8. Carbon monoxide poisoning

9. Cat scratch disease

10. Chickenpox

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. :|

I'm sick again (still?). :( Though my fever went away two weeks ago, I've felt kind of sickly since then. I never got back to full strength, and then last night I started feeling bad, tossed and turned all night (probably had a fever), and this morning . . . I've got a nasty rash. :shock:

So I googled my symptoms and here is the list of possibilities from WebMD:

1. Syphilis

2. Anthrax

3. Blastomycosis

4. Bornholm disease

5. Borreliosis

6. Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia

7. Brucellosis

8. Carbon monoxide poisoning

9. Cat scratch disease

10. Chickenpox

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. :|

You mean, you're going over the head of Dr. Google?

I really should blame it on the fever, but it does scare me a little that, even for a moment, I thought that a blind Google search or an “unintelligent†website could actually diagnose me. Do I think so little of my health, or just that highly of the web?

Either way . . . scary stuff.

:lol:

You mean, you're going over the head of Dr. Google?

I really should blame it on the fever, but it does scare me a little that, even for a moment, I thought that a blind Google search or an “unintelligent†website could actually diagnose me. Do I think so little of my health, or just that highly of the web?

Either way . . . scary stuff.

:lol:

I have diagnosis from a real doctor (no offense to Google). I have Exanthem Subitum Roseola Infantum . . . which is a disease that only 3 year olds get (and me, of course). And I either got it from or gave it to my little cousin. She woke up with a rash this morning. A few more days of high fever and a bit more itching and I should be good as new.

I have diagnosis from a real doctor (no offense to Google). I have Exanthem Subitum Roseola Infantum . . . which is a disease that only 3 year olds get (and me, of course). And I either got it from or gave it to my little cousin. She woke up with a rash this morning. A few more days of high fever and a bit more itching and I should be good as new.