I Love The Whole Site (And All The People In It)

I love the community we've built here, an anti-racist, anti-sexist, and anti-homophobic community in a fandom that often has some pretty serious problems with all three.

I love Steve Kenson for giving us a game world where you can be the character you want to be, a place that's a reflection of our world where all the problems can be solved by punching bad guys in the face. (i.e., the perfect comic book setting.)

I love the years of real-world time and real-world money invested in this place (not to mention all the free time invested by so many people!), giving us a community second to none in the online gaming world.

I love that we have people incredibly talented at building characters, and I love that we have great storytellers, thus making sure that we generally have the best possible characters adventuring in the best possible stories.

I love that we have characters ranging from the powerless son of a forgotten goddess to almighty scions of the gods, from grim survivors of zombie apocalypses to the latest in a long heroic legacy.

I love that we have adventures that take us from the darkest places in a human heart warped by fell sorcery and genetic mutation to the depths of interstellar space and the spaces between universes.

I love the veterans who are masters of storytelling and character creation; I love the new people still full of fire with a million stories to tell and adventures to have. I even love the people who've been here forever and don't get how the game works!

I'm so happy we have this great place. Keep up the good work, everybody.