King of Suits: 14, unharmed

Gunman 4: 11 unharmed

Gunman 5: 11, unharmed

Gunman 6: 10, unharmed

Gunman 7: 10, unharmed

Gunman 8: 8, unharmed

Gunman 9: 8, unharmed

Gunman 10: 5, unharmed

The gunmen will attempt to fire at the King of Suits...we'll see how it goes. Good rolls, but no one hits.

Mad Dog will attempt to sneak up on the strong men. I'll be using AA's Street Avenger for the two men. He'll spend a Hero Point to gain a grappling hook, which he will use to get down the side of the building. He'll then use Hide in Plain Sight to avoid detection, and use Skill Mastery to get a 26. Now for the Strong Men's Notice Checks.

One of them spots him with a 27. Durn.

So Mad Dog and the guy who spotted him will roll for initiative. Mad Dog gets and 8...

And the Strong Man goes first with a 10.

The initiative order in Mad Dog's fight is as follows.

Strong Man 1: 10, unharmed

Mad Dog: 8, unharmed

Strong Man 2, surprised and unharmed

The Strong Man is going to Power Attack Mad Dog. And he misses! Mad Dog will retaliate by wisely Power Attacking his unaware friend. Durn, that's a miss too!

Alright, I'm going to make a..Bluff check? To get the gunmen thinking King is still in the same place when he is in fact moving into a vent, which I believe would be a Stealth check. Sound good? I'll edit this post to put down the rolls if that fits.

Stealth check: 21. Let's see how that works out.

There's no possibility of them making the save, so on your next post, go ahead and make an attack on any of the gunmen. :D

Mad Dog, however, still has trouble on his hands. The first Strong Man will attempt to Intimidate Mad Dog. He has a +15 to Intimidate, so here it goes. 24. Mad Dog's highest out of his Intimidate, Sense Motive, and Will is his Sense Motive, to which he has a +16. Mad Dog easily makes the save with a 36.

For Mad Dog's turn, he'll use his Hide in Plain Sight to...well...yeah. He has a +16 to Stealth so...Wow, 33. Not too bad. Here's the Strong Men's Notice checks.Fantastic! None of them see him. Mad Dog will get to attack one of them flat-footed his next turn.

Alright, going to make a ranged Disarm check on whatever Thug is closest. Making it a Split Attack with the Split being 1 and 1.

The first Attack roll: 22, -4 due to it being a ranged disarm so it's 18.

The first Disarm roll: 20, not a natural 20.

The second Attack roll: 16, -4 for ranged is 12.

The second Disarm roll: 25.

The first one hits, but the second doesn't. I'll assume the thug doesn't make the save, since he's a thug. The five still armed will open fire on the King, though. :DThey rolled a 5, 12, 19, 16 and a 15 as their totals. If any of them hits, that's a DC 19 Toughness.

Gunman 1, unharmed

Gunman 2, unharmed

Gunman 3 unharmed

King of Suits, unharmed

Gunman 4, unharmed, disarmed

Gunman 5, unharmed

Gunman 6, unharmed

Mad Dog is currently hidden, and he'll All-Out Attack/Power Attack one of the Strongmen. Noice! He rolled a 26. That hits, and a DC 30 save from the Strongman is required. Alright! He rolls a 20 total. Our first Strongman is Staggered and Stunned. The other Strongman will retaliate by punching Mad Dog in the face! He rolled an 18, so that's a miss.

Strong Man 1, staggered/stunned

Mad Dog, unharmed

Strong Man 2, unharmed

Alright, the Gang Leaders have a Toughness of +5, so let's roll. Darn, both of them make the save with an 18 and a 24. They'll all take another shot at the King, of course. They roll a 8, 11, 19, 19, and 10. As you know, that's a DC 19 for the King.

Gunman 1, unharmed

Gunman 2, unharmed

Gunman 3 unharmed

King of Suits, unharmed

Gunman 4, unharmed, disarmed

Gunman 5, unharmed

Gunman 6, unharmed

Now for Mad Dog. He'll go for the one he just Stunned. He'll do a +5/-5 Power Attack. Yesss, a critical! So that hits the first Strongman, and that's a DC 35 Toughness for him. Crap, he rolled a 30, so that's another round of being Stunned and a Bruise. His friend will attempt to punch Mad Dog again...And it doesn't get past his Toughness.

Strongman 1, staggered, stunned, bruised

Mad Dog, unharmed

Strongman 2, unharmed

Alright, so here's the Toughness saves against the two returning boomerangs. The second gunman fails his save, so he's out. And the Toughness save for the third gunman. And he fails his save too, so he's out!

Gunman #1, unharmed

King of Suits

Gunman #4, unharmed, disarmed

Gunman #5. unharmed

Gunman #6, unharmed

The three remaining gunmen fire...while the fourth one tries to run downstairs for his gun. :PThey rolled a 20, a 7, and a 12.

Now for Mad Dog. The first dude is Stunned, so Mad Dog gets to whomp him. Whiff. He rolled a 12. The other guy is going to punch him now...And that's a miss.

Alright! Two of them hit the floor. The last guy is going to try to high-tail it out of there.

Mad Dog is going to spend a Hero Point to gain two attacks. The guy who goes before him is now Staggered and Bruised, but he'll try to attack Mad Dog. Not quite enough to hit... Mad Dog will use his first attack roll and +5/-5 Power Attack the first strongman. Uhh...that didn't exactly work. He'll Power Attack the same guy again! Hell yeah, natural 20!

So the first Strongman will make his Toughness save, with a -1 due to his Bruise. He missed by 11, so he's out of it with two Staggered conditions.

Alright! So the second Strongman (who has yet to be harmed) will attempt to Intimidate Mad Dog. It'll be hard to top with a roll of a 30. Mad Dog rolls...And misses by 1! Darn!

Mad Dog: shaken, but not stirred

Strongman: unharmed

Since they're just guys, I'll say they don't have any Reflex. One of them makes the save! Lucky us! He grabs for some Zoom, and becomes a Zoom Survivor!

His initiative roll is a 24. Hehehe.

Mad Dog is shaken on this round, and suffers a -2 to any attack rolls or saves. He'll try to +5/-5 Power Attack, at least. He totally whiffed it with an 11. The Strongman will attempt to All-Out Attack him (-4/+4). Not quite enough to hit him, thankfully!

The Zoom survivor will use his Autofire Unarmed attack! Oooh...bad luck. 1d20+10=29. I'd assume largely that that hits, so that's a DC 25 with Autofire damage. Be glad he doesn't have Improved Critical! :D

Meanwhile, Mad Dog has now removed his shaken condition, and will attempt to +5/-5 All-Out and Power Attack his foe. 1d20+16=24. That's a hit! He has to roll against a DC 30 Toughness. 1d20+10=11! Aaaand he's outta there!

Okay, going to try for a Dazzle on the Stunned Zoomer.

The Attack: IC was down when I began, so I rolled in-Chat instead. (12:34:45) System: Arichamus rolls 1d20 and gets 3., +8 equals 11. Rerolled(-1 HP), (12:35:08) System: Arichamus rolls 1d20 and gets 2. +8 equals 10.

Going with the 11, I suppose, DC is a 15 Fortitude save.

Move action to close the front door of the factory.

That doesn't hit him, unfortunately. Mad Dog will try to, though! Let's go for another +5/-5 Power Attack.

(23:56:35) System: Lone_Star rolls 1d20 and gets 17.

(23:56:41) Lone_Star: :rock:

(23:56:49) Breella: :argh:

(23:56:57) Lone_Star: That was a +5/-5 Power Attack from Mad Dog.

That's a hit on our speedy friend! Let's see how he does against a DC 30 Toughness save.

(23:59:01) Lone_Star: Alright, time for the Zoom Survivor's Toughness save, with a -1 from the Bruise.

(23:59:12) System: Lone_Star rolls 1d20 and gets 17.

(23:59:32) Lone_Star: Ah, damn. That's just another Bruise.

So next round, our friend loses his Stunned Condition, and will attempt to punch Mad Dog!

(00:01:49) Lone_Star: Here's the Attack Roll for the Zoom Survivor.

(00:01:55) System: Lone_Star rolls 1d20 and gets 3.

(00:02:00) Lone_Star: Suckitude!

Zoom Survivor: Bruised x2

King of Suits: Bruised

Mad Dog: Unharmed

Going for a straight-up Melee Attack:

(22:17:42) System: Arichamus rolls 1d20 and gets 20.

(22:17:49) Arichamus: ...WHAT?!

(22:18:09) Arichamus: Okay, that plus the 16 Unarmed bonus makes it 36.

TOU DC is 19. +5 due to it being a natural 20 critical so 24.

(00:20:59) System: Lone_Star rolls 1d20 and gets 20.

(00:20:59) Breella: Arichamus, i could kiss you!

(00:21:03) Lone_Star: Duuude...

(00:21:10) Lone_Star: That's still only a 28.

(00:21:12) Breella: :facepalm:

(00:21:14) Breella: :xd:

(00:21:41) Arichamus: ...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, SYSTEM?!

So he makes the save...durn. Mad Dog is going to try one last time to +5/-5 Power Attack him!

(00:29:29) System: Lone_Star rolls 1d20 and gets 15.

(00:29:34) Lone_Star: Finally!

That's a 21 to hit, which hits of course...and he's currently at -2 to his Toughness.

(00:30:12) Lone_Star: Here's his Toughness save...

(00:30:17) System: Lone_Star rolls 1d20 and gets 6.

(00:30:17) Breella: I figure post Gorgon Gwen will probably take some time to help repair some of the damage done to nature. I was thinking of making her escapades my novel for NaNoWriMo in November

(00:30:24) Lone_Star: About time!

Alright, so that's a total knockout!