Take The Skinheads Bowling (OOC, Full)

Heritage

Monty runs on command, getting a good distance away from teh fight. The thug attacked by Grim noticed her enough to take a shot. He will still ahve a chance to hit as long as she remains in the smae spot. The other Thugs converge on Nightrival but fail to hit.

The flying van had to be adjusted slightly. I went back, saw that you have the Elusive target feat and with that plus the -2 size to attack, it would miss Nightrival by about eight points. Having fly to the other side of the street is a little bit for flair.

The remaining Thug charages Nightrival, gaining a +2 att.-2 DEF.

ROUND FOUR

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Grim 19 DEF +5 Toughness +6

Thugs 5 DEF 12 Toughness +3

Pwr Thugs 3 DEF 18 Toughness +8 Damage +8

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two powered thugs attack Nightrival, one of which charges lowering his DEF by 2 until his next turn.

The remaining thug moves over and starts looking for Grim but fails to spot her.

ROUND FIVE

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Pwr Thugs 3 DEF 18 Toughness +8 Att +8 Damage +8

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Two powered thugs attack Nightrival, one of which charges lowering his DEF by 2 until his next turn.

The remaining thug moves over and starts looking for Grim but fails to spot her.

ROUND FIVE

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Dagnabit I forgot to list it in that one too - or wait, do I not roll for them, only the regular thugs? Sorry, it's late and I'm tired and not thinking straight. I will finish the post normally, but here's the toughness save I rolled for the goon, let me know if it should be used or not.

Dagnabit I forgot to list it in that one too - or wait, do I not roll for them, only the regular thugs? Sorry, it's late and I'm tired and not thinking straight. I will finish the post normally, but here's the toughness save I rolled for the goon, let me know if it should be used or not.

And yes, you can roll for the toughness. They are not considered minions though so they need to be be knocked out the hard way. The above roll will stand for his toughness.

And yes, you can roll for the toughness. They are not considered minions though so they need to be be knocked out the hard way. The above roll will stand for his toughness.

Looks like the waiting worked for me. The thugs both got massive hits on the heroes, but were unable to wound you. :( As far as movement, no one moved, no new map. Also, Thug 2 is who is stunned by Nightrival, he is still under that condition by Nightrival's actions. After that, however, he is free to react.

ROUND SIX

Initiative:

Nightrival 27 [HP spent]

Grim 19 DEF +5 Toughness +6 [Fatigued (-2dex,-2Str,-1Att, -1Def); Bx1]

[1]

Sorry for the delay; I mentioned in the Player Away Thread that I'll be posting erratically for awhile.

Anyway, the thug is now staggered (or staggered and stunned; I don't have my core book with me) and the ever-lovin' Nightrival moves to J-13.

I saw that. I knew you woul dhave problems but I've been busy with work as well, so you haven'T missed anything really.

And he is staggered and stunned. :)

Heritage, for this thread at least, I'm going to stay constistant about the Blending. Unless you drop it, he'll have the miss chance to hitting you. Afterwards, I'll ask around about it to see what happens when you do fight. Perhaps it will end up being a slight bonus on the miss chance. So he still doesn'T know exactly where she is.

If either of you know for sure the ruling on the blending and attacking sitaution, please chime in. I won'T change anything this thread, but in the future, I want to be able to use the correct ruling. :)

Heritage, for this thread at least, I'm going to stay constistant about the Blending. Unless you drop it, he'll have the miss chance to hitting you. Afterwards, I'll ask around about it to see what happens when you do fight. Perhaps it will end up being a slight bonus on the miss chance. So he still doesn'T know exactly where she is.

If either of you know for sure the ruling on the blending and attacking sitaution, please chime in. I won'T change anything this thread, but in the future, I want to be able to use the correct ruling. :)

Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to do a ruling, just being dramatic :D

Miss chance(11 hits);Attack on Grim DC14;Grim Tough DC 23 (1d20=20, 1d20+8=20, 1d20+5=7)

Ouch! That really hurts. :)

Looks like Nightrival is still fairly lucky. Attack DC23; Toughness DC 23 (1d20+10=22, 1d20+6=22)

Even if it had hit, it would have done very little damage.

ROUND SEVEN

Initiative:

Nightrival 27 [HP spent]

Grim 19 DEF +5 Toughness +6 [Fatigued (-2dex,-2Str,-1Att, -1Def); Bx1;Unconcious]

[1]