Take The Skinheads Bowling (OOC, Full)

Heritage

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monty's Surprise DC 15 to react as Grim stated (1d20+2=21)

Monty is ready to move on Grim's word.

When the thugs picked up the van, Nightrival lost his dodge bonus but still managed to avoid the blow. The two thugs on the van each have an edge having the van tilted slightly. Nightrival now has his dodge bonus back.

ROUND THREE

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Grim 19

Thugs 5 DEF 12 Toughness +3

Pwr Thugs 3 DEF 18 Toughness +8 Damage +8

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Nightrival and then Grim is up.

Monty's Surprise DC 15 to react as Grim stated (1d20+2=21)

Monty is ready to move on Grim's word.

When the thugs picked up the van, Nightrival lost his dodge bonus but still managed to avoid the blow. The two thugs on the van each have an edge having the van tilted slightly. Nightrival now has his dodge bonus back.

ROUND THREE

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Grim 19

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Nightrival and then Grim is up.

Just remember, Nightrival has no way of knowing where Grim is located. :D

Well she said she was going to go by Monty (I've been playing that she doesn't know who he is, which is why she's never used his name), so if she followed her own plan she should be near him, but he has no way of knowing if she actually is ;)

Just remember, Nightrival has no way of knowing where Grim is located. :D

Well she said she was going to go by Monty (I've been playing that she doesn't know who he is, which is why she's never used his name), so if she followed her own plan she should be near him, but he has no way of knowing if she actually is ;)

Well, there is nothing to update until Grim takes her action. I refuse to do a new map after every character's movement. :) That's why I allow the indiviual to roll the toughness of goons. Everyone knows the results.

Sorry, I can't access the dice roller at work, the in-house software blocks it; will be posting tonight, though!

Well, there is nothing to update until Grim takes her action. I refuse to do a new map after every character's movement. :) That's why I allow the indiviual to roll the toughness of goons. Everyone knows the results.

Sorry, I can't access the dice roller at work, the in-house software blocks it; will be posting tonight, though!

Grim ends her turn at H8; remember that in this game her Toughness is still 6, unlike the 8 on her updated sheet. ;)

Which brings up apoint that needs to be addressed. Could you list the Toughness, DEF, and basic Att bonuses along with saves before any changes were made? It would save time and I' can simply add the informaiton to the initiative list so that we all know what numbers we're using.

Thanks!

Grim ends her turn at H8; remember that in this game her Toughness is still 6, unlike the 8 on her updated sheet. ;)

Which brings up apoint that needs to be addressed. Could you list the Toughness, DEF, and basic Att bonuses along with saves before any changes were made? It would save time and I' can simply add the informaiton to the initiative list so that we all know what numbers we're using.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Here are Grim's prime starts prior to her February pp spending; the only difference here is the lower Toughness:

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 20 (+5)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 16 (+3)

Attack: +5 (Claws +7)

Defense: +5

Initiative: +5

Saves:

Toughness: +6

Fortitude: +5

Reflex: +7

Will: +4

Thanks!

Here are Grim's prime starts prior to her February pp spending; the only difference here is the lower Toughness:

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 20 (+5)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 16 (+3)

Attack: +5 (Claws +7)

Defense: +5

Initiative: +5

Saves:

Toughness: +6

Fortitude: +5

Reflex: +7

Will: +4

Monty runs on command, getting a good distance away from teh fight. The thug attacked by Grim noticed her enough to take a shot. He will still ahve a chance to hit as long as she remains in the smae spot. The other Thugs converge on Nightrival but fail to hit.

The flying van had to be adjusted slightly. I went back, saw that you have the Elusive target feat and with that plus the -2 size to attack, it would miss Nightrival by about eight points. Having fly to the other side of the street is a little bit for flair.

The remaining Thug charages Nightrival, gaining a +2 att.-2 DEF.

ROUND FOUR

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Grim 19 DEF +5 Toughness +6