Take The Skinheads Bowling (OOC, Full)

Heritage

Round 1!

Nightrival is moving to J-13 to attack the skinheads on I-13, J-12 and J-11, in that order. I'm using Takedown Attack, Move-by Action and Power Attack.

With the Move-by Action, you can keep moving. Where are you going to end up? To get at J11, you have to move to J12 which your takedown feat allows you to do. You can continue moving, but your attack is finished. Right now, you're sitting in J12 but you have a few feet of movement left.

And you can roll the toughness for all of them. Go ahead and do that with your rolls. It is much quicker doing things that way with minions thne waiting for me to post results.

But i do have a question about your attack Dc.

You've got a Str of +4, with power attack +4, which brings your Dc to a 23. Where is the extra pt coming from? Your weapon? If so, you've neglected to add using it in your attack. Against minions, it doesn'T matter as they'll barely be able to take a normal hit from you, but against the big boys, I won't let you get away with flavor writing and getting away from what gives you the bonus. So keep that in mind you post your fight scenes in the future.

Against minions, it's not a problem. Against real foes, it is. So here are their saves:

TOugness saves minions (1d20+3=4, 1d20+3=18, 1d20+3=13)

Out like a light.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my description. Nightrival moves to J-13. He can attack J-12 and I-13 without moving again, since they are adjacent to him. To attack J-11, he has to move one square. That's why I included the Move-by Action feat: he has already moved prior to the attack. At the end of his attack, he should be standing on J-12.

I miscalculated the damage DC. It should be 23. :oops:

When Nightrival uses his weapons, I have always written a description of him drawing or throwing them in the post. Not just for flavour, but for legality. I generally keep the weapons tucked away in fights against minions. They're reserved for tougher opponents. :)

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my description. Nightrival moves to J-13. He can attack J-12 and I-13 without moving again, since they are adjacent to him. To attack J-11, he has to move one square. That's why I included the Move-by Action feat: he has already moved prior to the attack. At the end of his attack, he should be standing on J-12.

I miscalculated the damage DC. It should be 23. :oops:

When Nightrival uses his weapons, I have always written a description of him drawing or throwing them in the post. Not just for flavour, but for legality. I generally keep the weapons tucked away in fights against minions. They're reserved for tougher opponents. :)

You were very clear. The way I read Takedown attack, you can move 5ft before the second attack. So, you can move into position, normal move action, attack using takedown feat, and move another five feet as long as you have not used up all of your movement. Which in this case, you haven't. The move by action does pretty much the same without the extra attack.

I'll get a post up later.

You were very clear. The way I read Takedown attack, you can move 5ft before the second attack. So, you can move into position, normal move action, attack using takedown feat, and move another five feet as long as you have not used up all of your movement. Which in this case, you haven't. The move by action does pretty much the same without the extra attack.

I'll get a post up later.

That's right! Takedown Attack already gives characters mobility, there's no need for another feat to help do that. My character has so many freakin' feats it's hard to keep them all straight.

I wrote a list of my chosen feats with their effects beside each entry so I have a quick reference. I think it's time I started using it again. :D

That's right! Takedown Attack already gives characters mobility, there's no need for another feat to help do that. My character has so many freakin' feats it's hard to keep them all straight.

I wrote a list of my chosen feats with their effects beside each entry so I have a quick reference. I think it's time I started using it again. :D

Not quite sure Grim can do all I had her do in terms of movement; she bascially stepped forward and dropped down to M19, moved along the M axis (as it were) and ends up at M14. Let me know if she needs to make a Tougnness save to avoid injury despite reducing the drop off the roof a bit.

Not quite sure Grim can do all I had her do in terms of movement; she bascially stepped forward and dropped down to M19, moved along the M axis (as it were) and ends up at M14. Let me know if she needs to make a Tougnness save to avoid injury despite reducing the drop off the roof a bit.

Grim is moving at normal speed, and not using stealth to remain silent for the moment. The noise caused by Nightrival taking out the thugs covered her movement so she is still safe from detection. I'll assume she makes the toughness to take the falling damage.

There is no signs of the Leader but the door is still open in the garage.

Streetwise check DC 15 for information on the newcomers. You may roll the toughness for the newcomers as well to make your posts more lively. Remember, the newcomers are not minions and need to be taken out normally.

ROUND TWO

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Gang Leader 20

Grim 19

Thugs 5 DEF 12 Toughness +3

Pwr Thugs 3 DEF 18 Toughness +8 Damage +8

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Nightrival is up.

Grim is moving at normal speed, and not using stealth to remain silent for the moment. The noise caused by Nightrival taking out the thugs covered her movement so she is still safe from detection. I'll assume she makes the toughness to take the falling damage.

There is no signs of the Leader but the door is still open in the garage.

Streetwise check DC 15 for information on the newcomers. You may roll the toughness for the newcomers as well to make your posts more lively. Remember, the newcomers are not minions and need to be taken out normally.

ROUND TWO

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Gang Leader 20

Grim 19

Thugs 5 DEF 12 Toughness +3

Pwr Thugs 3 DEF 18 Toughness +8 Damage +8

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need to be knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Nightrival is up.

After Nightrival takes out the last two skinheads, he moves to H-16 in an attempt to draw them away from Monty. I think he can move that far in one move action.

I passed the Knowledge check and put the result in the post.

Yes, you can. I'll be getting to it a little later though. Vy the way, which square on the van do you want to be in? You have enough movement to be anywhere on it.

As for the knowledge check, Nightrival realizes that what stands before him are the work of the Power-House clinic.

The Power-House is an illegal (and fairly mobile) clinic specializing in artificial

enhancements, usually biochemical or bionic. The most frequent customers

are looking for a little super-powered muscle, but they also do less

obvious enhancements for athletes, particularly those looking to join the

Ultimate Wrestling League or the Circuit Maximus.

The Power-House has a decent success rate, but their processes often

have various unpleasant side-effects. In particular, subjects usually need

regular treatments of drugs or radiation to maintain their newfound

abilities or even to keep their metabolism stable. Without them, they

experience pain, weakness, headaches, and other symptoms, and may

even die. This gives the Power-House a tight hold over its “clients.â€Â

After Nightrival takes out the last two skinheads, he moves to H-16 in an attempt to draw them away from Monty. I think he can move that far in one move action.

I passed the Knowledge check and put the result in the post.

Yes, you can. I'll be getting to it a little later though. Vy the way, which square on the van do you want to be in? You have enough movement to be anywhere on it.

As for the knowledge check, Nightrival realizes that what stands before him are the work of the Power-House clinic.

The Power-House is an illegal (and fairly mobile) clinic specializing in artificial

enhancements, usually biochemical or bionic. The most frequent customers

are looking for a little super-powered muscle, but they also do less

obvious enhancements for athletes, particularly those looking to join the

Ultimate Wrestling League or the Circuit Maximus.

The Power-House has a decent success rate, but their processes often

have various unpleasant side-effects. In particular, subjects usually need

regular treatments of drugs or radiation to maintain their newfound

abilities or even to keep their metabolism stable. Without them, they

experience pain, weakness, headaches, and other symptoms, and may

even die. This gives the Power-House a tight hold over its “clients.â€Â

Sorry I've gotten so behind in this story! :oops: Here's my Streetwise check for Grim; what does that tell me, if anything?

Unfortunately, not much. Obviously, Grim hasn't encountered the Power-House clinic improvements yet.

She does know that there are rumors of a way for normals to get super powers but not by whom. Obviously, these red guys must have had treatment of some kind.

Sorry I've gotten so behind in this story! :oops: Here's my Streetwise check for Grim; what does that tell me, if anything?

Unfortunately, not much. Obviously, Grim hasn't encountered the Power-House clinic improvements yet.

She does know that there are rumors of a way for normals to get super powers but not by whom. Obviously, these red guys must have had treatment of some kind.