Take The Skinheads Bowling (OOC, Full)

Heritage

I'll have to forgo Nightrival carrying Grim (if that was alright with Heritage to begin with) so I don't have to work with the movement penalty.

Regarding the swing line, I was thinking the streetlamps, if there are any, would provide enough room for swinging. But as you (MBCE) pointed out the only available surface is the garage roof. Wouldn't ten feet be enough to swing over someone's head? I'm just want to weigh my options. :)

Street lights would normally work, but as it's a garage, I doubt there are lamps near the opening. Still, it is a minor point though so let's say that there is a pole to swing in on.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to forgo Nightrival carrying Grim (if that was alright with Heritage to begin with) so I don't have to work with the movement penalty.

Regarding the swing line, I was thinking the streetlamps, if there are any, would provide enough room for swinging. But as you (MBCE) pointed out the only available surface is the garage roof. Wouldn't ten feet be enough to swing over someone's head? I'm just want to weigh my options. :)

Street lights would normally work, but as it's a garage, I doubt there are lamps near the opening. Still, it is a minor point though so let's say that there is a pole to swing in on.

Okay, Here we go.

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Gang Leader 20

Grim 19

Thugs 5 DEF 12 Toughness +3

Strangers 3

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need tobe knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Nightrival can post his actions and the results on any of the minions. Then I'll post the gang leader followed. Grim comes in and I post again. When I post the second time, I'll put a tag to show the end of the round.

Okay, Here we go.

Initiative:

Nightrival 27

Gang Leader 20

Grim 19

Thugs 5 DEF 12 Toughness +3

Strangers 3

To speed up play, you can roll the toughness rolls for the thugs. They are minions and will drop if they fail their toughness. The gang leader and the strangers are not considered minions and will need tobe knocked out normally. The leader is the one with the blond goatee.

Nightrival can post his actions and the results on any of the minions. Then I'll post the gang leader followed. Grim comes in and I post again. When I post the second time, I'll put a tag to show the end of the round.

Round 1!

Nightrival is moving to J-13 to attack the skinheads on I-13, J-12 and J-11, in that order. I'm using Takedown Attack, Move-by Action and Power Attack.

With the Move-by Action, you can keep moving. Where are you going to end up? To get at J11, you have to move to J12 which your takedown feat allows you to do. You can continue moving, but your attack is finished. Right now, you're sitting in J12 but you have a few feet of movement left.

And you can roll the toughness for all of them. Go ahead and do that with your rolls. It is much quicker doing things that way with minions thne waiting for me to post results.

But i do have a question about your attack Dc.

You've got a Str of +4, with power attack +4, which brings your Dc to a 23. Where is the extra pt coming from? Your weapon? If so, you've neglected to add using it in your attack. Against minions, it doesn'T matter as they'll barely be able to take a normal hit from you, but against the big boys, I won't let you get away with flavor writing and getting away from what gives you the bonus. So keep that in mind you post your fight scenes in the future.

Against minions, it's not a problem. Against real foes, it is. So here are their saves:

TOugness saves minions (1d20+3=4, 1d20+3=18, 1d20+3=13)

Out like a light.