Take The Skinheads Bowling (OOC, Full)

Heritage

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a bit of information on the shelter in the Freedom City book, which could lead to interesting future stories. :)

I suppose Grim and Nightrival will go on patrol again, but we shouldn't face any gang members before we get to Monty's. That could take up a lot of time. So, how do we get to the big scene we've all been waiting for? Thoughts?

There's a bit of information on the shelter in the Freedom City book, which could lead to interesting future stories. :)

I suppose Grim and Nightrival will go on patrol again, but we shouldn't face any gang members before we get to Monty's. That could take up a lot of time. So, how do we get to the big scene we've all been waiting for? Thoughts?

GOt it planned. I just need to give Grim time to come out to join you as well as have time to chit chat with you. Once I see you are on your way, I'll move you to a point where you can hear something.

It won' take long. Perhaps a post or two before i move you there.

GOt it planned. I just need to give Grim time to come out to join you as well as have time to chit chat with you. Once I see you are on your way, I'll move you to a point where you can hear something.

It won' take long. Perhaps a post or two before i move you there.

It happens. Since I usually use the computer before and after work, I tend to catch most posters quite easily. Yesterday, which for me was Sunday, just gave me more time to sit in front of a computer and get things done. :D

Looks like there's not much for me to do until you let me kow you're on your way. This should give you time to share notes (what little that you have) before moving you on.

It happens. Since I usually use the computer before and after work, I tend to catch most posters quite easily. Yesterday, which for me was Sunday, just gave me more time to sit in front of a computer and get things done. :D

Looks like there's not much for me to do until you let me kow you're on your way. This should give you time to share notes (what little that you have) before moving you on.

Okay, two more questions. Grim weighs 115 lbs and what would be considered a light load for Nightrival's carrying capacity is 100 lbs. Does carrying Grim constitute a medium load then? I was thinking of having Nightrival swing to Monty's rescue with Grim in tow. :D

Heritage, if I'm reading the map right, Nightrival could take out the four goons in one round. That doesn't sound like a lot fun for Grim! Perhaps we should plan, either OOC or IC, a strategy to give both characters an equal amount of adversaries?

Okay, two more questions. Grim weighs 115 lbs and what would be considered a light load for Nightrival's carrying capacity is 100 lbs. Does carrying Grim constitute a medium load then? I was thinking of having Nightrival swing to Monty's rescue with Grim in tow. :D

Heritage, if I'm reading the map right, Nightrival could take out the four goons in one round. That doesn't sound like a lot fun for Grim! Perhaps we should plan, either OOC or IC, a strategy to give both characters an equal amount of adversaries?

Great map, MBCE. Does moving diagonally count as two spaces or one?

With the ease of movement in MM2e, I don'T think it matters much. So let's simply go with the DnD style where every other square diagonally will count as two. So the first square would be 5ft, the second would be 10ft [total 15ft], the third would be 5ft [total 20ft], and so on.

Great map, MBCE. Does moving diagonally count as two spaces or one?

With the ease of movement in MM2e, I don'T think it matters much. So let's simply go with the DnD style where every other square diagonally will count as two. So the first square would be 5ft, the second would be 10ft [total 15ft], the third would be 5ft [total 20ft], and so on.

Yes, carrying Grim would put you into the medium load area. if you're going to do planning, please do it in IC so that your planning takes time. It makes more sense that way then to have you guys plan your strategy now that you're on scene.

Also, keep in mind that your swing line needs a higher point for you to use it effectively. You're on a 2 story building which is 20ft up. The closest location to attach your line is Monty's roof (the red section) which stands ten feet above you.

Yes, carrying Grim would put you into the medium load area. if you're going to do planning, please do it in IC so that your planning takes time. It makes more sense that way then to have you guys plan your strategy now that you're on scene.

Also, keep in mind that your swing line needs a higher point for you to use it effectively. You're on a 2 story building which is 20ft up. The closest location to attach your line is Monty's roof (the red section) which stands ten feet above you.

I'll have to forgo Nightrival carrying Grim (if that was alright with Heritage to begin with) so I don't have to work with the movement penalty.

Regarding the swing line, I was thinking the streetlamps, if there are any, would provide enough room for swinging. But as you (MBCE) pointed out the only available surface is the garage roof. Wouldn't ten feet be enough to swing over someone's head? I'm just want to weigh my options. :)

I'll have to forgo Nightrival carrying Grim (if that was alright with Heritage to begin with) so I don't have to work with the movement penalty.

Regarding the swing line, I was thinking the streetlamps, if there are any, would provide enough room for swinging. But as you (MBCE) pointed out the only available surface is the garage roof. Wouldn't ten feet be enough to swing over someone's head? I'm just want to weigh my options. :)