Broke, Blind, and Bedlam (OOC)

Quinn

Allright, laundry list of actions.

Weapon: Damage 8 (Extra: Range +1 [ranged], Penetrating +1 [DMG 16] ; Flaws: Distracting -1; Feats: Improved Aim, Improved Critical x2 [18-20], Precise) [20 pp] (Photonic Bow)

Aim (with +4 due to the improved aim) and will also trigger the MP at the same time.

Readies an action to shoot with Full All-Out & Power Attack +5 DC/-5 Def. whenever you guys give the go ahead. (Total of a +7 on the first shot)

Triplicate Villain: Has +15 Notice, so auto-passes. DC 20 Will save! (1d20+7=16) Not that it helps much.

Portalist: DC 16 Notice check! (1d20+11=23) Portalist notices something's up. DC 20 Will save! (1d20+6=8) But his will is feeble!

Green Sharpshooter: Has +15 Notice, so auto-passes. DC 20 Will save! (1d20+6=10) And blows it too!

Street Level Powerhouse: DC 16 Notice check! (1d20+10=11) And no need for a will save there.

Ok, if I can get a post from KD with Corbin watching From Above, then I'll throw up a GM post, you guys take another round of doing your hero thang, and I'll make the next set of rolls (this situation is tense!). Az, there are about twelve hostages, Crow takes one (as stunting isn't neccessary, yet...), how many do you take out on your action?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...