Barnum's DnD Experiment

Barnum

Ooh, ooh, I'm a D&D junkie. I'd love to join in if you still need players. I'll play whatever you need (has gads of character concepts laying around ready to be used).

Sorry, but we're all full. Someone beat you to it. I would have posted here sooner but I just got home. I am going to start a second group eventually, so when I start it, I'll contact you first to see if you're still interested then.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, ooh, I'm a D&D junkie. I'd love to join in if you still need players. I'll play whatever you need (has gads of character concepts laying around ready to be used).

Sorry, but we're all full. Someone beat you to it. I would have posted here sooner but I just got home. I am going to start a second group eventually, so when I start it, I'll contact you first to see if you're still interested then.

I'm getting closer to the final "production look" that I want.

Mosyt Ale House (First Floor) v.1.1

tavern3.jpg

The Mosyt Ale House was the center of adventuring life in Fardeep in years past, but when the Well closed the first time, the Mosyt went through hard times. Today, most of the inn lies unneeded and covered in dust. "The Stage"--a small auditorium that was in its day the most coveted venue for bards from all over the country--and the large heated "sleeping floor" are unused for anything other than occasional storage. And only a few of the upstairs rooms are ever occupied.

With the Well just reopened, the future for the Mosyt is looking brighter. Perhaps it will one day soon revive its status as the premier tavern and inn in all the realm.

I'm getting closer to the final "production look" that I want.

Mosyt Ale House (First Floor) v.1.1

tavern3.jpg

The Mosyt Ale House was the center of adventuring life in Fardeep in years past, but when the Well closed the first time, the Mosyt went through hard times. Today, most of the inn lies unneeded and covered in dust. "The Stage"--a small auditorium that was in its day the most coveted venue for bards from all over the country--and the large heated "sleeping floor" are unused for anything other than occasional storage. And only a few of the upstairs rooms are ever occupied.

With the Well just reopened, the future for the Mosyt is looking brighter. Perhaps it will one day soon revive its status as the premier tavern and inn in all the realm.

The Monastery of the Balanced Fist

monastery.jpg

The Monastery of the Balanced Fist is a humble facility. Three buildings - a dorm for the students, one for the teachers and a training hall surround an open courtyard. Around that again is a high wall, with a single gate at the head of the courtyard. The entire facility is set amongst the forest just outside Fardeep.

The Monastery of the Balanced Fist

monastery.jpg

The Monastery of the Balanced Fist is a humble facility. Three buildings - a dorm for the students, one for the teachers and a training hall surround an open courtyard. Around that again is a high wall, with a single gate at the head of the courtyard. The entire facility is set amongst the forest just outside Fardeep.