Don't Forget the Good Silver (OOC)

For what it's worth, I'd say Gabriel basically just used his Drain Toughness on the window, then a very brief Blast to turn it into very fine pieces. It's a fairly abandoned warehouse, and this is an upper-story window. Also, message that he's not someone to be taken lightly, though he's obviously not trying to play grim-and-gritty cowl or anything.

Posting this here mostly for my own sake.

Using Well-Informed and Skill Mastery for instant Auto-35 Gather Information check.

Per Alderwitch in chat:

(21:10:21) alderwitch: (whispers) That'd get plenty. She was a famous hero and member of the liberty league in the 40s, a british super hero that fought nazis. She went rogue but as a catburgler and thief in the 60s and was one of Scarab's gallery of villains. Bombshell went to prison in what was actually loudly decried by Scarab and his allies as she turned traitor on her cronies and helped foil a major plot. There was a recent scandal in the papers when she came back and a journalist outed that she and the new Scarab were apparently romantically involved a few years ago and that she has more or less gone hero again although most people don't really like her methods.

I'll compress that a bit, but that gets a good overview for what Gabriel will know.

EDIT: Just in case, here's Gabriel's rep chart.