Southside

Heridfel

Sabrina grabbed a hold of the top of the fire hydrant with her large hands and began to pull. Luckily, her ten feet of height was not just for show, as her enhanced muscles strained and then pulled to top right off.

Of course, her reward for that was a face full of water as the pressure sent a geyser into the air. *cough* *cough*, the ten foot tall brunette brought her hands up in front of her face to shield her from the water and then lowered them down into the geyser and tried to use the massive palms to direct the jet of water at the burning buildings.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabrina grabbed a hold of the top of the fire hydrant with her large hands and began to pull. Luckily, her ten feet of height was not just for show, as her enhanced muscles strained and then pulled to top right off.

Of course, her reward for that was a face full of water as the pressure sent a geyser into the air. *cough* *cough*, the ten foot tall brunette brought her hands up in front of her face to shield her from the water and then lowered them down into the geyser and tried to use the massive palms to direct the jet of water at the burning buildings.

The Emissary flew down quickly to wrap a lamppost around Vengeance's limp body, snapping it off for deposit with a police van that he found finally coming to the scene as he flew out, leaving it with them for the usual measures to be taken. Not even allowing himself a stilling, needless breath as his sight looked out past mortal range, seeking, willing even for what he sought to come into being.

He found it then, and bothered with that focusing breath, simply to remove some agitation from synthetic muscle and allow for greater care in his actions.

He flew in a streak towards a nearby rooftop, gripping hold of the water tower there, hands pressing into the metal without tearing through as he pulled it from the building, straining to fly back to the fires as quickly as he had departed, then pulling away the top of the tower to start pouring out the water over the flames.

Between that and the jets of the hydrant, it seemed the flames were soon dealt with, the Emissary allowing himself a pleased smile to see the work of some of the others at the scene, calling out to them with an outright cheery wave.

"Thank you for your help! I ask please that you continue to tend to the injured until the depressing lagtime your emergency response professionals seem to have for disadvantaged areas elapses, I must make sure the one responsible for this is firmly within custody."

He pauses and looks to the media helicopter with a sigh, then addressing it similarly.

"Foolishly reckless cameraman! I suggest in fact that such is the real story here! Please consider mentioning such social problems in the midst of whatever report is delivered on this battle."

And with that, he takes off to return to the police and Vengeance's unconscious body, remaining with them until the man was in metahuman appropriate custody, and answering whatever questions they had.

The Emissary flew down quickly to wrap a lamppost around Vengeance's limp body, snapping it off for deposit with a police van that he found finally coming to the scene as he flew out, leaving it with them for the usual measures to be taken. Not even allowing himself a stilling, needless breath as his sight looked out past mortal range, seeking, willing even for what he sought to come into being.

He found it then, and bothered with that focusing breath, simply to remove some agitation from synthetic muscle and allow for greater care in his actions.

He flew in a streak towards a nearby rooftop, gripping hold of the water tower there, hands pressing into the metal without tearing through as he pulled it from the building, straining to fly back to the fires as quickly as he had departed, then pulling away the top of the tower to start pouring out the water over the flames.

Between that and the jets of the hydrant, it seemed the flames were soon dealt with, the Emissary allowing himself a pleased smile to see the work of some of the others at the scene, calling out to them with an outright cheery wave.

"Thank you for your help! I ask please that you continue to tend to the injured until the depressing lagtime your emergency response professionals seem to have for disadvantaged areas elapses, I must make sure the one responsible for this is firmly within custody."

He pauses and looks to the media helicopter with a sigh, then addressing it similarly.

"Foolishly reckless cameraman! I suggest in fact that such is the real story here! Please consider mentioning such social problems in the midst of whatever report is delivered on this battle."

And with that, he takes off to return to the police and Vengeance's unconscious body, remaining with them until the man was in metahuman appropriate custody, and answering whatever questions they had.

Amazon was still directing the jet of water from the fire hydrant at the fires as she glanced over at Emissary after his little speech. “Well duh, I think that’s what I’m doing.†She muttered to herself as she continued to try to put out the spots of fire.

Amazon was still directing the jet of water from the fire hydrant at the fires as she glanced over at Emissary after his little speech. “Well duh, I think that’s what I’m doing.†She muttered to herself as she continued to try to put out the spots of fire.