Sign in to follow this  
Quiett

I don't have my book on me

If someone sees this and can reply rather quickly, I need to know what the "Alternate Identity" Drawback says and what the different levels are. I'd appreciate it.

If someone sees this and can reply rather quickly, I need to know what the "Alternate Identity" Drawback says and what the different levels are. I'd appreciate it.

Well, there's "Normal Identity", which is what I think you're looking for. The point values are dependent on the amount of time it takes you to become your super identity. 3 for a free action, 4 for a full-round action, and 5 for more than a full-round action.

Well, there's "Normal Identity", which is what I think you're looking for. The point values are dependent on the amount of time it takes you to become your super identity. 3 for a free action, 4 for a full-round action, and 5 for more than a full-round action.

Sign in to follow this