Another Road (OOC)

Veiled Malice

Well, that certainly was a lot of hero points blown:

1 for the Super-Breath off Super-Strength

1 to surge

1 to power-stunt Whirlwind Attack off the Super-Strength

(Which did 4 damage each; he's not power-attacking even Nazis until he's sure he can do it without breaking anyone's head)

1 to reroll the natural 1 on the attack on the Nazis (though that would have been hilarious in a dark sort of way)

And more to grow on...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another big post. They better start payin' me for the word, here. :)

Anyway, both of the Next-Gens got knocked down, but that only lasts until they get back up again. Sonic's back to blasting, but is seems Megastar has a bone to pick with Captain Wonder personally. He's all up in your Kool-Aid, yo. ;)

One more thing: you got one of your HPs back, leaving you with... one. :) Everyone, including me, forgets you can just take 10 to hit minions, so you didn't have to spend one to reroll the hit on the SHADOW guys.

Anyway, both of the Next-Gens got knocked down, but that only lasts until they get back up again. Sonic's back to blasting, but is seems Megastar has a bone to pick with Captain Wonder personally. He's all up in your Kool-Aid, yo. ;)

One more thing: you got one of your HPs back, leaving you with... one. :) Everyone, including me, forgets you can just take 10 to hit minions, so you didn't have to spend one to reroll the hit on the SHADOW guys.

OK, spent that last hero point as soon as I got it (like ya do! ;) ) to reroll my block, giving me a total of 25 vs. Megastar's attack.

Blowing a lot of hero points in this scene, but that's what they're there for. And my defense has now dropped to five with all-out attacking on the block.

OK, spent that last hero point as soon as I got it (like ya do! ;) ) to reroll my block, giving me a total of 25 vs. Megastar's attack.

Blowing a lot of hero points in this scene, but that's what they're there for. And my defense has now dropped to five with all-out attacking on the block.