Another Road (OOC)

Veiled Malice

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. as Emissary's got no idea what's up with the hero on hero fighting, he's just going to cut off the Shadow agents and punch some of them up, and hope it sorts itself out. Guy has takedown attack at 2, so that should allow for him to both effectively cut off the group, and to lay the beats down on several of them as he moves from one to the next.

Considering an ability to take 10 on attacking em, and Emissary's non lethal damage code.. I suppose just feel free to say he gets in some knockouts on however many you find story appropriate.

Oh, for combat order purposes, his initiative is...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1493082/

18 total.

Okay.. as Emissary's got no idea what's up with the hero on hero fighting, he's just going to cut off the Shadow agents and punch some of them up, and hope it sorts itself out. Guy has takedown attack at 2, so that should allow for him to both effectively cut off the group, and to lay the beats down on several of them as he moves from one to the next.

Considering an ability to take 10 on attacking em, and Emissary's non lethal damage code.. I suppose just feel free to say he gets in some knockouts on however many you find story appropriate.

18 total.

18 total.

Only fifteen left! Yay! :D

Okay, The Emissary, Sonic and Captain Wonder are all in the same area with the SHADOW people, while Megastar has been left behind, shaking off good ol' Fred's blow.

The initiative order is as follows:

Captain Wonder, with an inhuman 27,

Sonic next with a fairly superhuman 19,

The Emissary after that with a no less superhuman 18, :)

Megastar, though superhuman, has a less sensible 14,

and the skulk-in-their namesake SHADOW troops have a 13.

Don't worry about posting in order. Just tell me what you're going to do, and I'll make some allowances if you both go after the same target. (Like that naughty bazooka guy.)

Okay, The Emissary, Sonic and Captain Wonder are all in the same area with the SHADOW people, while Megastar has been left behind, shaking off good ol' Fred's blow.

Don't worry about posting in order. Just tell me what you're going to do, and I'll make some allowances if you both go after the same target. (Like that naughty bazooka guy.)