Sign in to follow this  
Veiled Malice

Another Road (OOC)

This will be the OOC thread for another road, just in case you need one. (It's just a good thing to have, really.)

Anyway, I can handle posting duties for you little foray into heroing starting tomorrow. Tonight I kinda have a lot to do.

This will be the OOC thread for another road, just in case you need one. (It's just a good thing to have, really.)

Anyway, I can handle posting duties for you little foray into heroing starting tomorrow. Tonight I kinda have a lot to do.

Hooray!

Hooray!

Hooray!

'Kay, kicked it off. The kid has made his stealth roll, and is using you as a cercumstance bonus... :D

But seriously, this is just the beginning. It'll get more action-packed soon.

'Kay, kicked it off. The kid has made his stealth roll, and is using you as a cercumstance bonus... :D

Hey, by the standards of Frederick's usual Saturday afternoons, this is pretty action-heavy. =D

Hey, by the standards of Frederick's usual Saturday afternoons, this is pretty action-heavy. =D

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry. I plum forgot to get going yesterday as I was at work and it got busy. VM, looks like you're doing a great job, thanks so much!

If you need a hand, let me know, I promise to be more punctual next time...

Take care, and have fun!

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry. I plum forgot to get going yesterday as I was at work and it got busy. VM, looks like you're doing a great job, thanks so much!

Take care, and have fun!

Hey guys,

Take care, and have fun!

Hey guys,

Take care, and have fun!

It's okay! If nothing else, once he's back in action, Captain Wonder is going to want to find out if Ingrid Hildebrandt is still alive and masquerading as a hero... :)

Hey guys,

Take care, and have fun!

It's okay! If nothing else, once he's back in action, Captain Wonder is going to want to find out if Ingrid Hildebrandt is still alive and masquerading as a hero... :)

Hey guys,

Take care, and have fun!

Sign in to follow this