Sleeping Worms(OOC, Open)

Ari

k, let see. Fairly new hero, part of the group that took down Heavy Metal (hopefully ;)) at the reactor plant. Live rough for a month, helps out at the Soup kitchen at Mercy. Now resides down at Little India in the West End.

Recently took down Vampire in the West End and Demon in Riverside. Only been seen so far with Cheshire Blade and Wisp.

Is that going to be enough?

Alright, Revenant sees a triangle pointing downwards across from a junction between two other tunnels, with a red arrow pointing left and a yellow one pointing right next to the triangle. King sees a caricature of a crowned worm on top of a skull, with an arrow pointing down the tunnel they're currently in. Mala doesn't see any signs near him.

Jeena's Stealth check at Miniscule size: 1d20+23=29

Quote, we never spoke of costumes, so I came up with the 'stalking suits' as a sort stop-gap design until we come up with something more heroic; based on their military background, a sort of ninja/Delta Force style made sense. I hope it's okay with you.

Jeena's Stealth check at Miniscule size: 1d20+23=29

Quote, we never spoke of costumes, so I came up with the 'stalking suits' as a sort stop-gap design until we come up with something more heroic; based on their military background, a sort of ninja/Delta Force style made sense. I hope it's okay with you.

Fine by me. I expect they'll be forced to include some sort of blue and yellow into their mainstream or "on duty" costumes to represent their Claremont membership (or maybe not) but I really do like the idea of the Ninja/Delta Force theme. They are essentially a 'two-alien-crack-team' after all.

I don't think Zach needs to make the save. But I'll throw up a Notice check all the same. He gets a 20 via skill mastery.

Would Jeena need to save?

In case it needs saying, Zach is going to interpose for Jeena at the first sign of trouble. By our house rules, he can interpose for anyone within range of one move action. In sparse form he has flight 4. He can also pass directly through any walls or characters between himself and her.

To speed things up, I'll throw up a Saving Throw just in case it's needed.

Dex Save; Result +6 if it's actually a REF save. (1d20+2=7) That's ugly. I reserve the right to HP re-roll that once I find out what's actually going down...