The Sound of Heavy Metal (OOC)

Supercape

I'm throwing in Supercape next round. But you are right to pick me up on it. For prosperity, his initiative is:

1d20+0=8 Supercape! Man of Inaction!

Round 1:

15 - Catalyst - 2 HP - Unharmed

15 - HM - Bruised

8 - Supercape - 2 HP - Unharmed

For Catalysts Action, Tough Save for HM

1d20+15=21 Dang! Again! Catalayst is taking down, solo, a beast that 3 PL 10's took ages to do in! ;)

HM Action:

Free: CHange to Radiation Form

Move / Standard: Fly out of Building and Scan for Carrie.

I'm going to fluff call that a bit. Ill say thats a DC 15, as you would have to expose yourself to fire, but on the other hand he didn't actually have an accurate sense whilst you are firing.

1d20+1=6 Fails to spot you.

ROund 2:

15 - Catalyst - 2 HP - Unharmed

15 - HM - Bruised x2

8 - Supercape - 2 HP - Unharmed

OK I am going clarify something here which is your descriptors, and it may alter your action (Which you can retcon of course).

Firstly, as your dazzle is a cloud, it wont need a to hit roll.

Secondly, what are the descriptors of your attacks? chemical? gas?

Heavy Metal would be, I think, immune to "Physical" attacks like acid and the like. Even (arguably) eye irritants as they would just move through him.

However, he still needs to breathe... so any poison gas attack (that affects respiration) would certainly affect him. If thats how your dazzle (or indeed your stun or drain fortitude... surprised you dont have nauseate in there but thats your call!) works, it would certainly affect you.

I know you perfectly well enough to know you are honest about that kind of stuff and dont metagame it. So whatever your reply, thats how we roll!

(Finally of course you can of course stunt an affect insubstantial power or feat but I will leave that to you!).

1d20+16=19

Is a Miss!

Dum Dum Daaah!

So Supercape use Extra EFfort (fatiguing himself) for a stunt of his array:

Nullify 12 (Insubstantiality) (Extras: Range [Perception], Duration [COncentration], Effortless, Feats: Subtle, Indirect) [62 PP] "Quantum Cohesion"

In other words, putting Heavy Metal back together again!

Its automatic Hit. Will save vs DC 22

1d20+10=28 Bah! For now.