The Sound of Heavy Metal (OOC)

Supercape

Right, Catalyst has a mile wide obscure that uses smoke that's heavier than hair so it lingers on the ground, I'm thinking she shoots it into the building to choke the fire. Also, her ice descriptor blast enough to take out the fire on the stairs?

Sounds good to me.

They probably deserve partial cover (which they still get, unless you had precise shot 2) giving them +4 bonus. Your improved range feat easily covers the distance.

As they have a defence of +0... well, they are slow, they are going to get hit. with your effective hit roll of 21 (good shot, isn't she?), that is excess by 7. With autofire, that is still enough to easily hit them all.

DC 20 Toughness rolls.

1d20+10=26, 1d20+10=26, 1d20+10=12

They, are, whilst slow, tough. One gets pasted. Two still up.

For reference, you are say about 100 feet away, and whatever distance up you wish to be.

Moving into combat.

29...certainly.

No more people in the building she can see, other than the warm figure of Heavy Metal who is stumbling about effectively blinded.

Supercape is entering the building.

Several smallish fires still raging.

Central part of the building is very "warm" presumably some kind of reactor. Looks like it is getting warmer.

Several robots are milling about, looks like they are blinded too...

Okay, can I make a physical science check to see what type of chemical that is based on the reaction Supercape is having and than spend an HP to have her make a chemical compound that'll nuetralize the chemical and it's poisoness effects by shooting at Supercape?

• 2 weeks later...