Highway Robbery (OOC)

GranspearZX

Supercape probably has no problem seeing that there's radiation burns all over the truck--lots of them.

Furthermore, whatever shot at the truck seems to have shot the last car in the pile-up as well--a single shot, right through the top of the hood. The only way to really see it is because of the latent radiation rising from where it hit.

OK, switching array to "Quantum Hole" and ESP inside the Ambulance. Its concentration duration so he can't make a search check but its just to use his radar senses inside.

So that's effectively a Radar (which would pick up the shapes inside, like how many people), and detects all electromagnetic (so radiation, electricity, radio waves, etc.) Yes, Supercape has a lot of PP punmped into supersenses (I think the most in FC!)

The senses are accurate, acute, and analytical.

If a notice check is pertinent: 1d20+10=11 pffah! time to pump up that skill!

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaand here we are at combat!

Still feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but oh well! *crosses fingers*

So there's a dozen bikers vs. Supercape. Epic battle ensues. Initiative rolls!

[Not sure if I'm supposed to roll collectively for the bikers, but it DOES seem a lot simpler that way. Using the thug template from the MnM handbook, BTW.]

1d20+1=12

Alright, here we go:

The Motor City Maulers--8 of them, at least, since Supercape is surrounded--are using a combined attack. Vs. an effective DC18:

1d20+2=15, 1d20+2=17, 1d20+2=18, 1d20+2=3, 1d20+2=17, 1d20+2=3, 1d20+2=20, 1d20+2=7

Only 3 of them out of the 8 manage to hit him. Can't find good goons nowadays... *cough*

If I've done this right, that means a DC16 TOU save is necessary. I don't even think that gets past SC's Force Field. ...hm.

1d20+16=18 Insects! ;)

Right, Supercape will respond with a low level localised Atomic Blast centred around them.

Perception range so no to hit rolls or indeed reflex rolls (see, I am making it easy!).

I will leave it up to you to decide how big or small the blast is. Each 1 Rank of the power is 5' Radius. I would have thought he probably couldn't go above a Rank 6 power (30' Radius) without causing significant colateral damage, but thats your GM call. I'll just say he uses an atomic blast that he thinks is small enough to limit collateral damage. [i'd guess around Rank 4-6]

So thats DC (whatever - ?20) for all the thugs?

No worries; it's been rather hectic with me as well. :)

Alexander Umbridge is an accountant. Not the entirely legal kind, however... His name is tied to several criminal enterprises--nothing that can be attributed to him directly, but he's been known to give legal and financial advice to plenty of criminals. He's got plenty of underworld contacts, and an even longer list of people who might want to do him bodily harm.