Little Big Trouble (IC)

Dariusprime

Fulcrum grinned and replied, "You're welcome. We can drop by my Mom's place when we're finished. Believe, she'll find a way. I'm starting to wonder if she is a super scientist on the side."

"Most such ceremonies are, supervillains notwithstanding," said Fulcrum with a smile. Watching the weight fly, "Yes, you have lots of time for kids. If you even want children." A whistle followed at the speed and height of the weight.

"Ha! We may as well just go to the gym. You already have the full package!"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That would be greatly appreciated. And mad science cooking, sounds like something out of a Girl Genius strip," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, my breakout occurred a few months after that. This one heroine, Bulwark, I met during the time between being expelled from the events of my breakout and coming to Claremont told me it was pretty awesome."

Cracking her knuckles she kept her eyes skyward, "Might be best if we stay until the weight comes back, or we make sure it crashes into the moon. Either way, I'd rather not see if come back down and ruin somebody's day."

"Completely," quipped Fulcrum, still watching for the weight, "Sometimes I wish I was a Spark. Although flying and super strength are great."

"Expelled huh? I had a feeling something like that happened. Or did you already mention it?" She looked away in thought.

Shrugging, she went back to her observations. "Good idea. One of the main reasons I wanted to throw it skyward. Less collateral damage if our aim was good."

"Do you have an enhanced senses? See through walls? Ultra-sonic hearing?"

"Well, the principal wasn't very subtle in his favoritism towards the cheer squad. I think it has something to do with most of the girls on said squad had very rich parents who would cease making donations to the school if nothing was done after I snapped. I mean, a couple of them had broken jaws it turns out," she explained before heaving a sigh, "I'm not exactly proud of it but it happened."

"No, afraid not. I'm half expecting something in the visual end to come along given the change to my eyes but neither of my parents ever mentioned heightened senses."

"Money and politics make the world go round," replied Fulcrum, now wearily watching the clouds above. She patted Vicky on the shoulder, "Well, you may not be able to take the actions back, but that you do feel bad about what happened says a tremendous amount about your character."

"As you mentioned yourself, if not for your powers and early problems, you wouldn't have come to Claremont," she added, trying to point out the silver lining.

She nodded at the question of supersenses, "That's too bad. With your power set, the right exotic or enhanced senses would make you even more effective. Maybe someday. I didn't develop enhanced senses until about five years after my other powers developed. Very different sources but just about anything is possible."

"I think you may have cleared the Earth's gravitational field."