Around the World in Eighty Minutes (OOC)

Supercape

Well, he is pretty fast!

By the way, I completely mis spelt the title of the thread. I meant it to be around the world in Eighty minutes, as a tribute to Jules Verne Around the world in eighty days (And lets face it going around the world in an aircraft in eighty minutes is still damn fast!).

Its Eighty minutes for this thread, and hence 25,000mph by my calculations.

Victory should be able to keep up!

Victory can pick up minute fluctuations in the thermal signature of the engines due to his analytical vision. He is not expert enough to understand the specifics of the highly advanced craft function, but the engine's output is both a) diminished slightly and B) has altered in function some how.

There is no danger to the craft however. The engines output is only minutely different. If it was not for his extremely enhanced vision (able to pick up almost molecular differences) then nothing would have been picked up.

In addition, he can detect the craft is loosing altitude, again, minutely. A few centremeters.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 767 is 100 Tons, a tank 50 Tons.

Its somewhere in the middle, I would say 75 Tons.

75 Tons =

Light Load STR 75

Medium Load STR 70

Heavy Load STR 65

Maximum Load STR 60

Push/Drag STR 55

[And no, I'm not going into finer gradations of Strength than that! ;) ]

However, that is if the craft is not propelling itself. Resisting its thrusters may increase the effective weight, depending on the direction you are pushing it. (Fudging this slightly +5 STR for a perpenidcular movement, +10 STR for directly opposing it]

NB: Given Victories Background, a fair INT, and his analytical vision, he can certainly give a reasonable estimate of the crafts weight, if not absolutely precise. Feel free to say he has studied the basic parameters of the F-17 as preparation if you wish (As an alternative) to know it weights around 75 Tons.