Supercape time!

Supercape

After a pitiful showing last month (spending all my energy on GMing!) I fancy actually, you know, playing Supercape this month a bit!

I'm pretty open to anything, social, conflict, combat. As long as its not "pure" tactical / combat (not that we get a lot of that here anyway).

Also open to popping up for cameo's as Supercape is a good taxi service.

If possible, any showdowns with his arch nemesis, Heavy Metal would be good. GMs would be lovely. But I am open to anything really, just want to dust him off and play him a bit more!

Any interest / takers?

Supercape being a boffin among boffins, it would be utterly appropriate for him to be curious about Jubatus' Timeshifting ability -- particularly after having met the cheetah in the Space Safari thread. I could see Jube and Supercape in a dimension-hopping misadventure, as a result of some weird and unexpected interaction between their respective powers?

Huzzah! I love you all!

Please PM me!

Setzer - a Spanish social thread? Some expo for your origin? (Taking advantage of some time travel?)

Granspear - go for some GM action! best way to learn and I am not a rules lawyer.

Roo - I love Catalyst (what an amazing concept!) let me know when Catalyst is up!

Tiffany - I am not sure how much trouble you have caused Granspear! but I doubt much, let me know what Idwas you have.

Cubist - something could be sorted out I am sure - PM me with some flesh to those ideas!

Setzer:

He can time travel yes, but of course it is used with the huge constraints of "Don't be a dick!" slapped on it! (although its not really a constraint because I don't wish to be!) - so no "altering the past to change the present" or other stupid abuses. Its 99% plot device, 1% stuff I haven't thought of yet, 0% game breaking.

Having said that, it certainly opens up possibilities for threads in the future and past (and he can carry passengers). One thing Supercape does probably better than anyone else is travel - any where in the universe, any (non mystic) dimension, any time. This is all for PLOT! - he ends up being a taxi service!.

So if you fancy a trip down memory lane with Vanguard, lets go for it, as long as it doesn't disrupt the time stream or doing anything along that vein. Send me a message with fleshed out ideas!