Artistic sharing (OOC)

Azuth65

If I'd planned better for this to shift from Social to Mystery, that would work so much better. Give me a couple days to come up with something if you want to keep it going, otherwise Rene telling the curator to do what he can to find the painting and good things will happen seems a decent place to wrap it for now.

Lets keep it going - I like going with "seat of pants" personally. Whilst it sometimes falls on its face, it often produces much better results than carefully thought out plans for where threads go! When I GM, my sketches for the "adventure" could be written on half a side of A4 at most!

• 2 weeks later...

1d20+2=18

Rene gets in!

I dont know if the COncealmenet to visual senses for Wisp and Rene is still active? I kind of presumes Quark had "Quarked" it away but I left it open to interpretation in the posts.

Since the paintings hadn't gone after the civilians, just each other, I'll assume Quirk wasn't paying attention to what exactly Rene was doing since it wasn't directly interfering with his fun. He does know Rene did something magic-y though so, yeah he ain't buying the helpless old man bit :P .

Still, Wisp and Rene get a free concealment round on the Knight. Plan accordingly :D