The Arena

Ghost nods his head in agreement. "That should be fine. There is one last point that I'd like to put out for us. An.....agreement of sorts. Each of us have our own agenda, but in our line of business, it pays to have soemone you can count on to get you out of a jam. I say we agree, from this time on that if any one of us is pinched by these spandex wearing bums, that we agree to try to break each other out of prison. So, if any job goes south on us, the main objective is to get free quickly. Whoever escapes can get the caught person out later."

The Ghost looks at the three other to see if they were willing to agree.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I want to know how daring you are?" Dryad giggled as she held her gnarled hand to Ghost's hand.

"Kiss this hand, and then you have my full and supreme trust, and my honour on the agreement" Dryad giggled. She placed her other hand in front of the other two.

"Same with you two" she added sternly.

"I want to know how daring you are?" Dryad giggled as she held her gnarled hand to Ghost's hand.

"Kiss this hand, and then you have my full and supreme trust, and my honour on the agreement" Dryad giggled. She placed her other hand in front of the other two.

"Same with you two" she added sternly.

Collateral gace her a cockeyed look underneath his helmet. " Deal. You can count me in....but I'm not kissing your hand lady. I see that as a sign of submission and as far as I see it here we're all equals. You have my word and that should do just fine."

Imposter not quite knowing how Dryad will respond, doesn't say anything and watches the exchange.

Collateral gace her a cockeyed look underneath his helmet. " Deal. You can count me in....but I'm not kissing your hand lady. I see that as a sign of submission and as far as I see it here we're all equals. You have my word and that should do just fine."

Imposter not quite knowing how Dryad will respond, doesn't say anything and watches the exchange.

A ring of red light appears in the air, just above the old helipad; as it spins and twists, an arm and soon a head poke through, followed by the rest of a young woman in her mid-twenties. She is perhaps a trifle too thin for some tastes, but there are wiry muscles beneath her thin leather jacket and designer slacks, and her black eyes scan the world with no pity. Her reddish-brown hair is cut short in the front but a slender ponytail hangs down between her shoulders and down to her waits. She wears low-heeled ankle boots and driving gloves, and all of her fashions have a sharp yet simple European cut.

The young woman takes a moment to get her bearings, then steps to the edge of the helipad and drops down to the deck of the rig; she dusts herself off and heads to the entrance, but is intercepted by Legend, who scrutinizes her sidelong.

"Red Queen, born one Faye Spenser not so many years ago; so nice of you to 'pop in.'"

The woman frowns, but does not seem overly hostile. "You would the Legend I've heard so much about." Her accent identifies her as Irish, educated and from the east coast of the Isle.

The older man smiles and does a sort of bow. "It's just 'Legend', Miss Spenser, but have no fear; there are many more secrets in my head, and all of them are safe."

Faye smiles politely but with little warmth. "Of course. By all means, lead the way." She follows close behind as he guides her into the 'bar', where several unsavory types are currently enjoying on kind of poison of the other. She signals the barkeep with a nod. "Bushmills, single malt, neat." She turns, rests her elbows on the bar and crosses her long legs as she surveys the room with equal parts professional scrutiny, amusement and disdain.

A ring of red light appears in the air, just above the old helipad; as it spins and twists, an arm and soon a head poke through, followed by the rest of a young woman in her mid-twenties. She is perhaps a trifle too thin for some tastes, but there are wiry muscles beneath her thin leather jacket and designer slacks, and her black eyes scan the world with no pity. Her reddish-brown hair is cut short in the front but a slender ponytail hangs down between her shoulders and down to her waits. She wears low-heeled ankle boots and driving gloves, and all of her fashions have a sharp yet simple European cut.

The young woman takes a moment to get her bearings, then steps to the edge of the helipad and drops down to the deck of the rig; she dusts herself off and heads to the entrance, but is intercepted by Legend, who scrutinizes her sidelong.

"Red Queen, born one Faye Spenser not so many years ago; so nice of you to 'pop in.'"

The woman frowns, but does not seem overly hostile. "You would the Legend I've heard so much about." Her accent identifies her as Irish, educated and from the east coast of the Isle.

The older man smiles and does a sort of bow. "It's just 'Legend', Miss Spenser, but have no fear; there are many more secrets in my head, and all of them are safe."

Faye smiles politely but with little warmth. "Of course. By all means, lead the way." She follows close behind as he guides her into the 'bar', where several unsavory types are currently enjoying on kind of poison of the other. She signals the barkeep with a nod. "Bushmills, single malt, neat." She turns, rests her elbows on the bar and crosses her long legs as she surveys the room with equal parts professional scrutiny, amusement and disdain.

Dryad raised her clawed hands off the table and held them 5 ft from his face. Thorns popped out from the skin, making her hand almost like a war mace.

"You do look like the one who would be better assisting, but you want me on your side as well. As you wish, i will drop the test, you wouldn't be indoors if you couldn't be trusted. Now, are you going to greet our new visitor?" Dryad asked, waving a gnarled hand to Queen. She beckoned for Queen to join them, as vines shot out from underneath her cloak, pulling a chair towards them.

Dryad raised her clawed hands off the table and held them 5 ft from his face. Thorns popped out from the skin, making her hand almost like a war mace.

"You do look like the one who would be better assisting, but you want me on your side as well. As you wish, i will drop the test, you wouldn't be indoors if you couldn't be trusted. Now, are you going to greet our new visitor?" Dryad asked, waving a gnarled hand to Queen. She beckoned for Queen to join them, as vines shot out from underneath her cloak, pulling a chair towards them.

Without blinking Collateral watched her raise her hand then lowered it.

"Very good then we are in agreement here. You won't be dissapointed for putting your trust in me."

Imposter stood up almost spilling his beer to catch a glimps of the new girl arriving.." Allright! Another one joins the party!"

Collateral glimpses over for a peek, then continues on with the conversation " Allright before we do this job, i suggest we meet at my place and cut a plan...it may seem easy but its better to go in prepared."

Without blinking Collateral watched her raise her hand then lowered it.

"Very good then we are in agreement here. You won't be dissapointed for putting your trust in me."

Imposter stood up almost spilling his beer to catch a glimps of the new girl arriving.." Allright! Another one joins the party!"

Collateral glimpses over for a peek, then continues on with the conversation " Allright before we do this job, i suggest we meet at my place and cut a plan...it may seem easy but its better to go in prepared."

Ghost looks at the two and nods his head. "I'm afraid I'm with the big guy on this one. My word is given and there is no need for such a display. Besides," Ghost smiles, "I'm afraid that I will get too used to the gesture and unable to concentrate on the job. It's not a common occurance to have a woman as alluring as yourself, offering herself to be kissed."

The Ghost stands. "Here, as Collateral has pointed out, we are equals. We won't deem ourselves with needless shows of trust. No hand shakes, no kisses, no bowing. Simply our word which is easier to deal with. As long as we're fair with each other and keep our agreements, I see no problems in trusting your word. Just don't cross me, and I won't cross you."

Ghost looks at the two and nods his head. "I'm afraid I'm with the big guy on this one. My word is given and there is no need for such a display. Besides," Ghost smiles, "I'm afraid that I will get too used to the gesture and unable to concentrate on the job. It's not a common occurance to have a woman as alluring as yourself, offering herself to be kissed."

The Ghost stands. "Here, as Collateral has pointed out, we are equals. We won't deem ourselves with needless shows of trust. No hand shakes, no kisses, no bowing. Simply our word which is easier to deal with. As long as we're fair with each other and keep our agreements, I see no problems in trusting your word. Just don't cross me, and I won't cross you."

While Faye is sipping her drink, her eyes fall upon a nearby table, where several odd-looking individuals are engaged in a spirited discussion; a few of them in turn take notice of her, and one of them, a rather frightening-looking plant woman of some kind, motions for her to join them. Faye pursues her lips as she considers the offered chair.

That lot is up to something, maybe a job? It's always nice to meet new people. :roll:

At last she shrugs and strides on over, raising her glass in greeting.

"Evening, gentlemen and lady; mind if I have a sit down? Me name's Red Queen, I'm bored and I'm available."

While Faye is sipping her drink, her eyes fall upon a nearby table, where several odd-looking individuals are engaged in a spirited discussion; a few of them in turn take notice of her, and one of them, a rather frightening-looking plant woman of some kind, motions for her to join them. Faye pursues her lips as she considers the offered chair.

That lot is up to something, maybe a job? It's always nice to meet new people. :roll:

At last she shrugs and strides on over, raising her glass in greeting.

"Evening, gentlemen and lady; mind if I have a sit down? Me name's Red Queen, I'm bored and I'm available."

Collateral looks at her with the cold steely gaze of his helm. "did you receive an invite like us?" As he holds up his.

"I am Collateral....This is Dryad, Imposter and Ghost...err..THE Ghost "

Collateral started giving directions to his headquarters. " It's in Hanover in north Freedom City, it's underneath this wooded area..." as he nodded to Dryad.."i believe you will take a liking to that. Now I will be there before hand to allow security to let you in without the system arming and blowing everything sky high.."

Collateral looks at her with the cold steely gaze of his helm. "did you receive an invite like us?" As he holds up his.

"I am Collateral....This is Dryad, Imposter and Ghost...err..THE Ghost "

Collateral started giving directions to his headquarters. " It's in Hanover in north Freedom City, it's underneath this wooded area..." as he nodded to Dryad.."i believe you will take a liking to that. Now I will be there before hand to allow security to let you in without the system arming and blowing everything sky high.."

"Woods? If i can mingle with the trees, I can almost guarantee that they serve your purpose. So, might I ask, when do we set off?" Dryad asked, Vines snaking to a wine bottle and bringing it back. Dryad fumbles around her cloak and snarls as she deposits a note with another vine on the counter and pours Queen a refill. She shrugs and pours everybody else a glass.

"Woods? If i can mingle with the trees, I can almost guarantee that they serve your purpose. So, might I ask, when do we set off?" Dryad asked, Vines snaking to a wine bottle and bringing it back. Dryad fumbles around her cloak and snarls as she deposits a note with another vine on the counter and pours Queen a refill. She shrugs and pours everybody else a glass.

Collateral nods to the party. "Well I'm off...we'll meet tommorrow at the aforementioned location. I'm looking forward to it." he said as he made his way towards the door.

He walks off the edge of the oil rig just to have a large metal sheet land directly underneath his feet and he flies off.

Imposter looked around making sure he was gone, before takign his shape. " I have a base, we're all equals..blah blah blah" he said in a mocking fashion...most likely because his teenage body wasnt used to consuming alcohol and the effects have hit him somewhat.

"i'm gonna go home too, i'll catch you guys tommorrow.." as the image of a slightly stumbling Collateral made his way towards the door, not without hitting a few tables on his way out of course.

Collateral nods to the party. "Well I'm off...we'll meet tommorrow at the aforementioned location. I'm looking forward to it." he said as he made his way towards the door.

He walks off the edge of the oil rig just to have a large metal sheet land directly underneath his feet and he flies off.

Imposter looked around making sure he was gone, before takign his shape. " I have a base, we're all equals..blah blah blah" he said in a mocking fashion...most likely because his teenage body wasnt used to consuming alcohol and the effects have hit him somewhat.

"i'm gonna go home too, i'll catch you guys tommorrow.." as the image of a slightly stumbling Collateral made his way towards the door, not without hitting a few tables on his way out of course.