The Arena

Dryad got up and waved good bye to Collateral, she the proceeded to help guide Imposter go outside without causing a great amount of carnage to the bar, via a hand planted firmly on the boys shoulder, with vines tangling themselves together os the boy couldn't escape her grip. She placed him on his transport and blew him a kiss mockingly.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dryad got up and waved good bye to Collateral, she the proceeded to help guide Imposter go outside without causing a great amount of carnage to the bar, via a hand planted firmly on the boys shoulder, with vines tangling themselves together os the boy couldn't escape her grip. She placed him on his transport and blew him a kiss mockingly.

The Ghost watched the others leave before turning his gaze upon Queen. "Seems you got here a little late, but not to worry. There's more for you to do. You heard where Collateral's base is, right? If you join us, you can take part in the job. A little shopping spree that I had in mind. If you're really bored, why don't you join us." He smiles at Red Queen before finishing off his beer.

The Ghost watched the others leave before turning his gaze upon Queen. "Seems you got here a little late, but not to worry. There's more for you to do. You heard where Collateral's base is, right? If you join us, you can take part in the job. A little shopping spree that I had in mind. If you're really bored, why don't you join us." He smiles at Red Queen before finishing off his beer.

The Irish sorceress returns Ghost's smile, takes a seat and swirls her drink.

"That I might; 'tis been a while since I had a job. I can be just about anywhere in the blink of an eye, so we can bide a while, and ye fill me in on the details, yeah?"

The Irish sorceress returns Ghost's smile, takes a seat and swirls her drink.

"That I might; 'tis been a while since I had a job. I can be just about anywhere in the blink of an eye, so we can bide a while, and ye fill me in on the details, yeah?"

The Ghost orders another beer and waits until it comes begore beginning to explain his idea.

He tells of how he saw the news report that the Aroura Diamond collection that was coming to the Natural history museum. He quickly explains how the others have agreed to help him accquire the 296 diamonds and that each person was considered an equal in the job. The group was moving to Collateral's base to discuss things further.

"And if you agreed to help out on this job, I've put forth another useful idea that we help spring each other if we are ever caught by the spandex creeps in the city. That enough to whet your appettite?" Ghost finishes as he lifts his glass to his mouth for another drink.

The Ghost orders another beer and waits until it comes begore beginning to explain his idea.

He tells of how he saw the news report that the Aroura Diamond collection that was coming to the Natural history museum. He quickly explains how the others have agreed to help him accquire the 296 diamonds and that each person was considered an equal in the job. The group was moving to Collateral's base to discuss things further.

"And if you agreed to help out on this job, I've put forth another useful idea that we help spring each other if we are ever caught by the spandex creeps in the city. That enough to whet your appettite?" Ghost finishes as he lifts his glass to his mouth for another drink.